“Good Place to Stay”

Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Miami, Fl, United States
“Good Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I use to stay at Extended Stays and ever since I first booked at the Deerfield Plus Best Western and haven't gone back to any other hotels around this area. I find this hotel to have very good service starting from the front desk to the bartender. The rooms are clean and with all the necessary amenities.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Ileana P
Charles R, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Hello! Many thanks for your honest review of our hotel. I am glad to see that you had a terrific stay and the staff treated you well. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Charles Resta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Finnish first
Aiken
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was not sure of this hotel as pictures on the web can be misleading I do rely on reviews and I must say although this was not the most perfect hotel the overall experience was great. great room quiet and the breakfast was delicious.I would stay gain and certainly would recommend it to other travelers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Kandice E
Charles R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to submit an online review of your recent stay with us. I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. It is nice to hear that you will return and recommend the hotel to other visitors. Always appreciated!

Saint Paul, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

This hotel was a decent place to stay. The pool is nice but the hot tub wasn't as warm. Breakfast is delicious but they might want to invest in another waffle maker. The only negative thing I have to say is that I did find a few hair on the bed and towels. Other than that, I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Lake Wylie, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Our last stays have been with the Hampton Inn in N. Myrtle beach and i found the room to be a big cut above The best western recently stayed in. Everything was clean in appearance and comfortable Other than these stays which wewe numerous over the past few years our other stays were and resorts outside the country and we found the hotes vfery clean and comfortable. You know, its all in caring. I understand that both Comfort suites and Best Western are owned by the same person/group. This explains how they are kept up.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind words. It is nice to hear that our room was superior to a Hampton Inn room. I can assure you that our prices are more reasonable than them as well. We do indeed manage the Comfort Suites hotel located next door to us and we make sure to to keep good care of it. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel. Take care-

Merrick, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Nice updates to the entrance lobby and complimentary breakfast. Courteous staff and excellent location. Rooms are clean; bed comfortable. Separate areas a nice touch. Refrigerator and microwave in the room a definite plus.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Charles R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Hello! Many thanks for taking the time to submit an online review of your stay with us. I am extremely glad to see that you are a satisfied returning guest to the property. We will continue to make improvements to the hotel rooms and grounds in the near future. We hope to welcome you back soon-

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at a Best Western in Waco TX that was nicer than this one probably because it was newer. However the service here did not make up for it. Had to wait for a room at check in for about an hour. We are a family of four and the first day there we had 4 towels. The remaining 3 days we only got 3 so I would have to go to the front desk to get one. Then one day the front desk didn't have any and told me they would sent one up. After one hour still no towel. I called and chased down housekeeping and they had to go to the laundry room to get one and still several minutes later no towel. Finally I had to get something out of the vehicle and the guy at the front desk finally was able to get me a towel. Pool towels was about the same. It seemed like the hotel staff had never encountered a week with guests actually in the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Charles R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Hello! Thanks for your input regarding your visit to the Best Western Deerfield Beach. I do apologize for the lack of towel service that was provided to you. This is really a simple task that we should have accomplished with ease. We do stock our front desk with pool towels as well as pillows, blankets, sheets etc. Again I am sorry for the delay! you experienced. I hope you were able to enjoy the rest of your visit to South Florida. Thanks again for your words-