TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,915 results
All reviews patio bar cafe med burger craze howard johnson primavera ocean view within walking distance fishing pier corner room oceanfront room valet parking restaurants and bars self park the location is perfect i highly recommend this hotel front desk staff south florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beds were uncomfortable. Cleaning crew was awesome. Noisy restaurant outside window. We were hassled over asking for 2 towels. Charged for room service when I already paid cash. I was very disappointed that the beds were so lumpy and uncomfortable. Couldn't get good sleep.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The m.o.d. John was aggressive and rude to myself and my wife. We have a couple simple issues to address concerning the air conditioning and the shower and maintenance never showed up we were hung up many times by the front desk when I try to explain all this to the manager on duty John he was rude aggressive raised his voice and very unprofessional

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We celebrated a 50th Anniversary/80th Birthday at this hotel.

I have to say I was pretty surprised at the overall aesthetics of the hotel.

I will admit seeing the hotel from the outside was not promising. Not that the hotel is ugly in any way, but the hotel color is not appealing, which had me hesitant upon arrival. However, the interior of the hotel is beautiful and clean and to me those two things are extremely important.

Gino and Moseline at the Front Desk were great!

After check-in Cesar helped with our bags, delivered ice to our room and literally EVERYTHING we needed to get the party set up in the ballroom. Anything we needed and Cesar was there. He even checked in with us on day of checkout to ask us how are event went. Could not have been more greatful for him.

Our room was on the 7th floor, King Corner Ocean View Suite and was absolutely breathtaking! We had Panoramic Views of an endless ocean. The view each morning was something else. You literally cannot be any closer to the ocean. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

We did use the gym while there and while its not as updated as we would have liked, it still had the equipment to get in a decent workout.

The ballroom for events is nice. The chandeliers are beautiful but the carpet and wall colors are of an orange color and not too appealing. But we were the last event before they renovate so that is a plus for all the events coming after us. Overall, the banquet staff did a good job and our guests were happy.

I would recommend that the marketplace downstairs next to the front desk get a little more variety when it comes to what you have stocked. Maybe some individual cereal etc. We were up late getting things ready for the event and by the time we finished and wanted something to eat the 3 restaurants were closed and there is no room service.

We did order alcoholic drinks from Patio Bar & Grill Restaurant and Burger Craze and there was no alcohol in the drinks. We could not taste anything. Besides that, the drinks were watered down and had no flavor. I ordered the Pina Colada and Mai Tai and both were watered down and not sweet at all.

We did eat at Flanagans across from the hotel and we did not enjoy it unfortunately.

BurgerFi is also within walking distance of the hotel and they never disappoint.

Food and Grocery stores are a very short drive away.

They have two options for parking. Valet or Self. We chose self parking.
It's not far from the hotel, maybe 1 block. We chose self because Valet closes at Midnight and if you want to go somewhere after midnight you won't be able to if you use valet. Self Parking you can come and go as you please.

Overall, the hotel is in a great location. The ocean view is gorgeous, our room was amazing and Cesar was great! We will definitely be back.

Room tip: High Floor and Corner Suites
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

11 out of 10 when it comes to Wyndham's customer service. I always feel like a personal face when I go back to this hotel. So friendly and familiar staff especially Lily (not sure if I spelled her name correctly) but she is super awesome and goes above and beyond to provide the best customer service...

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

So this super clean very classy beachside resort is one of the best experiences I have ever had in south florida and I have had hundreds, the people are super nice and very professional, Michelle and the crew at the front desk are amazing and make you feel at home, wherever you are roaming or enjoying the sun Cesar will pop up to ask if you need something , the very spacious rooms are fantastic with gigantic bathrooms, ocean views, walk out balcony and everything at your fingertips, 3 amazing restaurants, live entertainment and more, you can't come close to this place for twice the $$ anywhere else , make this a must