“Great place to stay. Will be back for sure.”

Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Directly on the Beach, walking distance to many restaurants and bars. Hotel concierge Hedy was extremely helpful. Great views of ocean from room. Service was top notch. Food at hotel restaurant was outstanding as well.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,472)

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We booked a Staycation package for an unfortunately rainy weekend, but lucky for us, we got a chance to rest. The beds were super comfortable and the pillows are yummy. The decor was very zen. The bathroom shower head was so good...wished I could take it home. Even the toiletries were nice. What a great find. My family had been here before the remodeling and boy, were they impressed. It was a quick hour drive from home, but what a great vacation.

We made it only once to breakfast. The pancakes were delicious. The staff was very nice.

The hotel is walking distance to several restaurants. We left the car with the valet all weekend!

Room Tip: We got room 517, a king with an ocean view. Spectacular choice.
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights and got an oceanfront room. I'm not sure what the regular rooms were like, but the oceanfront room was very nice.

The rooms are modern and the furnishings looked very new. They have a decent sized mini fridge and a safe big enough for a large laptop. There is also a good size flat screen TV in the room and satellite. The beds and pillows were super comfy. I slept through the night and that is unusual in a strange bed. The bathroom was large and in great shape (shower stall big enough for 3 if that's your thing:), and the view of the ocean is beautiful, even if the weather was crummy while we were there.

The exercise room is on the 2nd floor and is very well equipped with dumbells, modern Nautilus type machines, and a couple of each of the cardio machines (treadmills, stairmasters, etc.). Of course, despite good intentions as usual I only used it once.

The pool is not very large, but is decent sized and seemed to be somewhat heated, meaning the water was not exactly warm, but not cold either. I don't like water that is too warm as it's not refreshing, so this wqs perfect. There is also a large hot tub in the pool area.

There are 2 restaurants here, but we only ate at the Patio Bar. We had a nice breakfast one morning and also ate dinner there one evening. This place comes alive at night as it's right across from the beach, Beautiful views and a nice breeze. I had the sesame seared tuna and skirt steak satay and my wife had the grilled chicken cobb salad. Both were excellent.

Several other nice restaurants and bars are within walking distance of the hotel.

We also asked for and received an early check in 11:00 and late checkout 3:00.

Would definitiely stay here again.

Room Tip: As stated before, go for the oceanfront room. It's well worth the extra money.
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Great. great location, updated rooms and I felt great value. Front desk staff could use more help and a little more positive demeanor but thankfully I didn't have to deal with them very much. Great location to beaches and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2012

The weekend of June 16th, I attended a wedding in Boca, and the entire wedding party stayed here. The staff was outstanding, and accommodating! This hotel is smack on the ocean and has a lovely open restaurant/bar, with friendly and fun bartenders, as well as great pool (again, w/bar!) and a fabulous DJ!! A special thanks to Hetty, the concierge, who was the most attentive and helpful of all! She not only took great care of the bride and groom, but of all of us!!

I highly recommend this venue for a vacation, wedding, or conference! The rates ore quite reasonable, and the views superb!

Room Tip: Go for the ocean front rooms, if possible! There isn't much of a difference in price, and the v...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I just spent 4 nights at this hotel and was very pleased, the rooms are nice, clean, new and the beds are the best ever. I know other travelers have mentioned that you should pay the difference and stay in the ocean front rooms, I didn't listen and regretted it, so yes, upgrade to ocean front it would be well worth it. Next time I will, and there will be a next time. If you do choose the city view rooms, ask for a high floor, this is a must, the second and third floors look right out into the air conditioning for the whole hotel and the second floor has very small windows because of this. The restaurant food was wonderful. And the staff went out of their way to be helpful, so an extra thank you to Otto, Ariel, Pam and Jason! The beach is just steps away and self parking is very close. The construction happening was most annoying when I was on the beach, but it could barley be heard from inside the hotel, the windows are super sound proof. I can't wait to return again!!

Room Tip: Upgrade to an ocean front room. Ask for a higher floor is you choose city view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank violetsky3
Reviewed June 13, 2012

So many things went wrong during my stay. I travel all over, this was a terrible stay for me. Checked in around 9 pm after a long flight to fort lauderdale, could not find someone to valet my car, rather this tall guy asks me to move my car without knowing that I wanted my car to be valet. He was very rude and arrogant. At check in, they could not locate my reservation, I was told that someone had checked me in already around noon. Surprised !!!. Next day, I go down to patio grill for bkfst, place looks old, all the chair cushions are on the floor, and a ROACH is hanging out. I leave immediately. Around noon , housekeeping comes to clean, I noticed, during cleaning, they left my door open. I closed the door my self. After cleaning was done, I notice there were dust all over the table. They were marks all over the door, corridor looks very dirty, debris all over. I found fitness center to be in good shape and clean.

On the positive note, beach is very nice and relaxing. There were several restaurant in the area. Going back to the hotel and service,staff moves very slow, they whistles around, does not make eye contact and socialize them selves as I observed few things. Over all, I did not like the service and the cleanliness of the hotel, didn't feel secure.

They failed to earn my future business as well as my Companies. I was very disappoined. Make me wonder how other people writes nice reviews about this hotel.

Room Tip: this hotel does not have a spa.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Laura S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield Beach
Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#2 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Royal Blues Hotel
Royal Blues Hotel
#4 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Been to Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort? Share your experiences!