All reviews room was clean hot breakfast extra towels free breakfast miami microwave pros cons
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

This place is horrible. The wall had holes and mold. The ceiling had water damage and the phones are not even connected. The pool and hot tub were both dirty. I could not believe a hotel like this is still in business. They dont even give receipts.
I was there because I came to town for a funeral.
They are crooks, thieves and rob their customers. There was construction being done and junk laying around.There was junk and old equipment laying all around near the food area. The room which I stayed in was a dump. I will never recommend anyone to stay there. I been trying to talk to the manager. I even left messages. Martha still has not called me. The staff are covering for her and she is hiding. I have contacted my the corporate office They charged my credit card for pre existing damages. The hotel took advantage of my credit card because they had the opportunity. They charged an unauthorized charge. I did not give them consent. Thats called stealing.
I will mever ever stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
RAJANP268, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future

Than You

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I came down for the weekend for a funeral and when we checked in the room was nothing like it said on line there was no game system the beds where hard as rocks there was a big hole in the wall the room smelled like mildew and it was black mold on the selling online it said they had cribs for the baby there was none the pool water looked green my son and daughter alleges bother them all weekend it said on line no pets the room phone was broke and they charged my card for the hole that was there when I checked in. Save yourself the trouble and stay somewhere else they are crooks I wish I would have read some of the reviews before I wasted my money!!!!!!!!! and it was not smoke free it smelled like weed as soon as I got out of the car

Room Tip: I have nothing nice to say about this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The location, breakfast, wifi and reception were stellar. I stayed in room 407, which alleviated the traffic noise from the highway. I would was not able to use the pool due to rain. Highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2018

We had made reservations weeks in advance, got there at noon, but check in was at 3:00pm. our room was not ready. came back at 3:00p.m., the room was not ready, we went for a little ride, called hotel at 5:00p.m., they said our room was ready. I am not able to walk distances very well, so the manager booked me a room just off the elevator to the left. I asked the girls at the desk where my room was to make sure that she understood that I couldn't walk alot. And the one checking us in asured me that it was just a little out of the elevator. As we exited the elevator on the 2nd floor, we had to walk to the end of that level and then turn and walked to the end of the floor, she lied. Apparently there were not enough employees to do the cleaning that day. The room I reserved was given to another. Afterwards I contacted Choice hotels and the quality Inn would not even respond to my complaint. I felt like the management didn't care in the slightest about my/our discomfort. Not even an "I'm sorry"

Room Tip: don't expect honesty or real hospitality
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

We arrived before check-in time and were offered to store our bags until we could enter the room. When we arrived we had stolen several things, we called the police and it was horrible! They stole very important things for us! They spoiled us a trip that we look forward to! They do not have security cameras in the office that is behind the reception! We have sent the complaint and they do not give us a solution!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple