1,215 results
All reviews cookies double tree front desk shuttle service boca raton business travel breakfast buffet fitness center upon check pool area would highly recommend this hotel very nice hotel omelette fort lauderdale bahamas melissa cruise
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this hotel. My wife and I ended up staying there for her birthday and had a great time. Not too expensive and great location to go to the beach, shops, and restaurants. All of the staff was helpful and kind.

Room Tip: Get a room facing away from the freeway
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed the location, the staff, and the room. Steve at the front desk was very helpful, pleasant, and great to work with. The entire staff was pleasant! The location was very convenient for this trip, and we'd return when we're back in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2018

If you're ever looking for a quality hotel in the Deerfield/Boca section I recommend the Double Tree. Not only is it located right off i95 and it's a 10 minute drive to the beach but the hotel itself is beautiful, clean and the staff is absolutely amazing.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

This hotel sits in a very advantageous location closed to the Deerfield beach on a nice area. Nevertheless the hotel shows its age in the rooms. The ground floor is being renovated and the pool area can also be improved, it is adequate for family activity. Breakfast at dinning room is also properly appointed. Will be interested to see the improvement when works are done.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
AmandaL6172, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you for the review. We are very excited to complete our 1st floor renovation as well. All the rooms will be getting a make over soon too. We can not wait for you to stay with us again to see the improvements.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

My stay was great. After a long drive to Ft. Lauderdale, it was such a blessing to be welcomed by a friendly face and smile. Check in was hassle free. My room was clean and the bed was so comfortable that I slept like a newborn baby. For my time of stay, I appreciated the everyday smiles that greeted me. Thank you for a experience that I will remember. Until I return, keep being GREAT!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family