DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The staff was very accommodating, but the hotel was a little run down for the price. I had indicated I was there on business but I think we were put on a floor full of children - very noisy with doors slamming constantly and running up an down the hallway.

1  Thank Suzann M
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for writing and I apologize for the noise issues. We are planning to upgrade our rooms starting this summer to give them a fresher look. We would like to have you back to see the results.

walter.chapman@hilton.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,090)

Reviewed April 21, 2014

The hotel is clean and the front desk personnel were very nice. I only stayed for one night and the overall experience was very good! I would recommend others to stay in it since it is vey good for rest and business travel, very good location with pharmacy near and access to I-95

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Stayed here for a business trip in April 2014. Room was clean and well maintained. The only suggestion I have for improvement was regarding the electrical plugs. There is one power strip located under the desk but I didn't see any other available plugs in the room other than the bathroom. Breakfast was good with a cook to order egg and omelette station, and a decent buffet. The front desk staff was friendly. The Hilton website didn't list it but there is a executive lounge on the 7th floor, which I could not access because of a staff illness.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad your visit went well. We hear your comments regarding the lack of electrical outlets in the rooms and will rectify the problem as we start to upgrade our rooms this summer. Hopefully you will have the opportunity to return.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I booked this Hotel because it is in a great location and usually you can't go wrong with Hilton Doubletree,untill now.The only great thing about the place was Steve that checked us in.He's a winner.No hot water,are you kidding me.I took my two brothers and paid for them both.I got an upgrade for my brother Tim,who is very picky,to a suite.What a joke.My room was twice as nice as the so called suite I got for my brother.He tried to be nice about it but I could tell he hated it.I would never stay there again. Steve Stonestreet

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Steve S
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

We apologize that we could not provide you with the satisfactory experience you expected. We have passed on your comments about your assigned rooms to our front office team and regret that they did not meet you or your family's satisfaction. We appreciate your compliments about Steve and have personally thanked him for his dedication to hospitality. We hope that we can invite you and your brothers back for a much more enjoyable stay and welcome any additional comments you have.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Our company has booked several seminars at the Double Tree in Deerfield and we plan on booking many more. Very professional in meeting all our seminar needs with a nice staff as well. It is always a pleasure working with Deborah Pulley in planning our seminars.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Barb W

Thank you for sharing your seminar experiences. I have passed your comments along to Deborah. See you again soon at the next event.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The staff at the Double Tree has been exceptionally helpful and courteous. I've spent the last several weeks on business travel and the staff has recognized my extended stays and treated me very graciously.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments. I have shared them with our staff. Please come back when you can.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The accommodations at the Deerfield Beach Doubletree are excellent. The staff is welcoming, the rooms are clean, and the accessory accommodations (pool, restaurant and lounge) make this a great stay. I would highly recommend this location for a business traveler looking for excellent accommodations.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks for writing about your visit and we are glad your experience was good. We look forward to seeing you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield Beach
Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#3 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beac...
#7 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton
Hyatt Place Boca Raton/Downtown

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton? Share your experiences!