“Convenient Location”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Right on Route 95. Nice hotel with good service and clean room. Prompt check in and out. What more could one want for business travel. Concierge level was a nice bonus for Hilton honor members. No view is the only downside. I would recommend it.

1  Thank John F
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thanks for the comments on your visit. Hopefully you will be back soon.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

The hotel was nice and the rooms were very clean. The staff was helpful and the lobby was decorated for the holidays which gave the hotel a home-like feel. I would reccomend this hotel to a friend and plan on staying there in February for my next trip.

1  Thank Elise V

Thank you for the feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

This hotel has a complimentary shuttle that I found to be both convenient and helpful. I had a function in Boca, and it was nice to simply park the car and allow Doubletree to drive. The hotel was good. Like most Doubletrees, they have a nice bar area. Nice complimentary breakfast for the Hilton Honors members on a designated floor. I would definately stay at this Doubletree again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thanks for writing about your visit. We are glad our hotel was to you liking. Please come back and visit again.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I travel and stay with the Hilton chain quite a bit and this was the first DoubleTree that I visited that had an executive lounge. Nice. Probably because it was changed from a previous Hilton? Only if the opening hour was longer - it closes at 7PM. I always missed it and last night I made a point to check it out. I was late by 5 min. but thanks to Alfonso the host who let me in. Not a spectacular or spacious room but nicely appointed with hot hors d'oeuvre, cheese & cracker tray, vegetable dip, fruit, snacks and all kinds of drinks. All in all a nice property except the staff at the reception were not attentive at all - please refrain from focusing on your smartphone in front of customers, no matter how cool and fun that app/game is. Look up, smile and greet are so basic but surprisingly so missing. The other is the carpet in the tower, I think some designer made a bad call - it looked hideous. The outdoor space can use some updates - the gigantic blue canopy next to the bar, open to the pool was clunky and dark - and it only attracted smokers.

Room Tip: If you have status with Hilton go for the executive floors - closer to the lounge, and extra like ba...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to our hotel. I passed your comments along to Alfonso. I apologize for the neglectful experience you had at our front desk. We pride ourselves on attentive service and this is what we strive for.
I hope that you will have the opportunity to give us another try.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Poor hotel and even poorer conditions. This hotel is not up to normal standards from a Hilton experience. Quality of rooms is below standard. A/C didn't work properly, which for South FL is a no-no. Room smelled and may have mold issues, as I was congested the whole visit. Highly recommend staying elsewhere, as this place is a dump. I have never left a bad review before, Congrats to this place for achieving my first poor rating.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank James A
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest room is an area we are actively examining. Our department heads are addressing your concerns and I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share. We're very dedicated to being the best hotel we can be.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

The room was exceptionally clean and beautifully decorated. Staff was attentive and polite. Perfect location for my business plans. Just a pleasure to have stayed. The pool area is private and lush with tropical plants. I ventured to work for about an hour there after 4 and was pleased that a server came out and brought me ice for my soda (which I brought with me)

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We are glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stay at this hotel regularly only as my company has a corporate rate. Over the years I have seen it deteriorate so much that they have downgraded it from a Hilton to a Double Tree. My last two stays have been disappointing. Once the carpet at my door was soaking wet (plumbing leak?) and this last stay my pillows smelled so dirty I could not sleep and had to call to have them replaced. Makes me wonder what else hasn't been washed??

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

We appreciate your candid feedback and apologize for the unsatisfactory experience you had. We've shared your comments with our maintenance and housekeeping teams to ensure such issues do not continue. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional comments or concerns and we hope we can invite you back for a better stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield Beach
Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#2 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beac...
#7 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Comfort Inn Oceanside
Comfort Inn Oceanside
#12 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton? Share your experiences!