“Double Think Double Tree in DFB” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Tamaqua, United States
“Double Think Double Tree in DFB”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

Poor hotel and even poorer conditions. This hotel is not up to normal standards from a Hilton experience. Quality of rooms is below standard. A/C didn't work properly, which for South FL is a no-no. Room smelled and may have mold issues, as I was congested the whole visit. Highly recommend staying elsewhere, as this place is a dump. I have never left a bad review before, Congrats to this place for achieving my first poor rating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank James A
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest room is an area we are actively examining. Our department heads are addressing your concerns and I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share. We're very dedicated to being the best hotel we can be.

walter.chapman@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Brick, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

The room was exceptionally clean and beautifully decorated. Staff was attentive and polite. Perfect location for my business plans. Just a pleasure to have stayed. The pool area is private and lush with tropical plants. I ventured to work for about an hour there after 4 and was pleased that a server came out and brought me ice for my soda (which I brought with me)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again.

sarasota, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stay at this hotel regularly only as my company has a corporate rate. Over the years I have seen it deteriorate so much that they have downgraded it from a Hilton to a Double Tree. My last two stays have been disappointing. Once the carpet at my door was soaking wet (plumbing leak?) and this last stay my pillows smelled so dirty I could not sleep and had to call to have them replaced. Makes me wonder what else hasn't been washed??

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
We appreciate your candid feedback and apologize for the unsatisfactory experience you had. We've shared your comments with our maintenance and housekeeping teams to ensure such issues do not continue. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional comments or concerns and we hope we can invite you back for a better stay.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

iT IS A VERY NICE hOTEL BUT THIS aNIME cONVENTION WAS A PROBLEM. We were door to door with a very noisy room specially at night when 30 person were at the room yelling, jumping, running naked in the floor. Hotel Staff did not did anything at all to stop it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel and the challenges you encountered. We always endeavor to balance the competing needs of our guests. I apologize for any inconveniences.
I hope that you will see fit to give us another try.

Miami Beach, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Overall my experience was average. The hotel staff did not do much to make me and my guest feel welcome, and the service was rather iffy. House-keeping was not on top of the cleaning, and my experience during breakfast was rather disturbing.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for writing about your visit during Chibi-Pa. The satisfaction of our guests is very important. I would be interested to get additional information about your breakfast experience. My contact information is listed below.

954-427-1773
Dearborn, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place. Clean rooms, great staff. They had a large conference going on when I stayed and there were LOTS of 20 something's around in costume and it didn't affect my stay at all. Great staff, great security, everyone was behaved and the facility is top notch.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Welwyn, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

Hotel is in need of a refurb and looks a bit “tired”. Room furniture was dilapidated and bed was not up to Hilton standard. No in-room fridge – why? Air-Con was quite noisy. Linen and towels were good however.

Property is very conveniently situated, in a pleasant location, close to I95 and only a few minutes’ drive from the night life/restaurants at the beach – unless the bridge is up and you miss your reservation!

Pool area is OK, but smoking is allowed, which is a bit of a downer! Site security seemed good – useful with a car loaded with luggage and golf equipment.

Hotel, on a Saturday night, was very noisy, with it seemed, no sound insulation between bedrooms and the corridors. More substantial doors, with proper insulation all round would be a start. (I am not the first person on TA to comment on this problem).

Hotel staff were generally pleasant and helpful, but I had to ask for my cookies each day!

Convenient stopover on the way to the Keys.

Room Tip: Golf course view is preferable to freeway view!