“Absolutely would stay again.”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Dearborn, Michigan
“Absolutely would stay again.”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place. Clean rooms, great staff. They had a large conference going on when I stayed and there were LOTS of 20 something's around in costume and it didn't affect my stay at all. Great staff, great security, everyone was behaved and the facility is top notch.

• Stayed November 2013
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

walter.chapman@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Welwyn, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Hotel is in need of a refurb and looks a bit “tired”. Room furniture was dilapidated and bed was not up to Hilton standard. No in-room fridge – why? Air-Con was quite noisy. Linen and towels were good however.

Property is very conveniently situated, in a pleasant location, close to I95 and only a few minutes’ drive from the night life/restaurants at the beach – unless the bridge is up and you miss your reservation!

Pool area is OK, but smoking is allowed, which is a bit of a downer! Site security seemed good – useful with a car loaded with luggage and golf equipment.

Hotel, on a Saturday night, was very noisy, with it seemed, no sound insulation between bedrooms and the corridors. More substantial doors, with proper insulation all round would be a start. (I am not the first person on TA to comment on this problem).

Hotel staff were generally pleasant and helpful, but I had to ask for my cookies each day!

Convenient stopover on the way to the Keys.

Room Tip: Golf course view is preferable to freeway view!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank grahamee
Thank you for taking the time to write about your visit. I appreciate your feedback. The comfort of our guests is our biggest priority and we hate to miss the mark. We look forward to next year when we expect to correct some of the issues you refer to.
Hopefully you will come back and see the improvements.

Gulfport, Mississippi
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I traveled to Florida from Mississippi to watch a football game at the sun life stadium. Of course in the Miami area there are so many hotels to choose from when looking online but we ended up choosing this one and were so happy that we did. From the moment we walked in the door until the moment we checked in we were 100% satisfied and happy with our stay. The room was very clean and the bed was the most comfortable one I had ever slept in. Housekeeping and Front Desk were phenomenal! The only thing that we wish were different was our server in the hotels restaurant. We do still have our receipt which features her name and will be sure on our next stay to make sure she does not wait on us. She was not very good at her job and kept giving us water (we ordered sprite) when she would give refills (which would be fifteen minutes of our cup being completely empty). Also, we had to ask for a dinner menu. It was 06:30 pm and she assumed that we would still want to eat from the lunch menu. We expected much better service than we received especially considering the prices of the meals. Aside from our not so great server, everything in the hotel was perfect and we will definitely be back as soon as we get the chance. I have told everyone how lovely this place is and would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed November 2013
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your visit to our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay although I apologize for the shortfall on the restaurant service.
I would appreciate very much discussing this particular issue if you would call or send an email.
My contact information is listed below.
Thank you again and we look forward to having you back again.

Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stay at the hotel approximately three times a year since we visit our grand daughter and family who live in Boca Raton.Our last stay was November 6-10th.We arrived at the hotel just about midnight and the bartender was closing up-but he found the time to give us a nightcap.
The room is comfortable and the bathroom is large enough regardless of some complaints that I see on Trip Advisor.The restaurant is fine for both breakfast/lunch and even though we have our dinners off hotel property-their dinner menu is more than satisfactory.Complimentary shuttle if you need to utilize it and the pool area is excellent.

Charles Gray
River Vale NJ

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Mr. Gray:
It was great having you back. We look forward to your next visit.

St Petersburg, United States
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The service was great! The rooms are comfortable and the well maintained. The food and facility exceeded my expectations. The breakfast staff reminded us that gratuity was not included too often but the food was good with nice variety.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Glad you enjoyed your stay. Sorry for the excessive friendly reminders.

Astoria, New York, United States
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Don't stay here! The air conditioning in my room gave out on my first night here and emitted a black soot that stained a bunch of my clothes that were sitting below the ac vent. The whole room reeked of burning. The manager on staff handled it poorly and it was a big hassle to get our room changed and my husband wasted half our night in the hotel trying to sort the situation out. The manager would not issue us a refund for the first night of stay or compensate me for the clothes that were ruined. She insisted on having them dry clean the clothes and fedexing them to me. Impressively enough, they managed to ruin the clothes even more and actually add an additional worse stain to one of my pieces of clothing.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
We're so sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had. We appreciate your feedback and would like the opportunity to follow up. If you have a moment, please contact me directly so we can ensure this issue is completely resolved.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Staying at the DoubleTree Deerfield tonight. There is a girl's prep school staying here as well. Apparently they've been here for three months and are leaving tomorrow.

So, I'm on a floor full of 13-17 year old girls. After talking to the front desk and asking them to quiet down myself, I'm writing a negative review.

Why on earth there would be other guests put on this floor is beyond reason. Even after they quieted down (not running up and down the halls), the floor is still too noisy for a hotel. I may have been better off staying the night in a dormitory, at least I would have saved a few dollars.

While the quality of the hotel is fine (nothing crazy yet, either good or bad), that anyone would be subjected to the noise and disturbance of basically a teenage sleepover, I take issue with.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
I’m so sorry you experienced some noise issues during your stay. We work diligently with our staff to ensure each of our guests is respectful of others, while still enjoying their stay. Obviously this was not well thought out on our part and I apologize. Hopefully you will see fit to give us another try in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield Beach
Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#2 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Comfort Inn Oceanside
Comfort Inn Oceanside
#11 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beac...
#7 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton? Share your experiences!