“For the price it was no value”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Service, room quality, all that would be fine if it was a room under $100 a night....it is very old and not well cared for. Toilet didn't work, no food there or in the neighborhood, housekeeping was poor.... sigh....

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

walter.chapman@hilton.com

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed at the weekend, so the Executive Lounge was closed. The restaurant was fine, and the pool was very nice indeed. It was conveniently situated for shops and restaurants, and did everything you would expect of a Doubletree. We stayed just after a cruise, and the hotel does seem to cater to a lot of cruise passengers.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Glad you enjoyed the pool. We have new furniture coming soon so you will have to come back and see what we have done.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The property in Deerfield Beach had some serious issues during our stay, fortunately the managers were very responsive. We requested a hanidcapped room with a king bed and a shower, ther room was nice but had neither of the above. When we awoke the first morning we noticed two pillow had huge blood stains which were facing so we did not see them until the morning. The restaurant staff ignored us, I had to call the front desk on my phone to get a manager, when I asked for espresso with a shot of Sambuca straight up the waitress seemed distressed and told me it would take 15 minutes for the machine to be ready, I assumed there was a real espresso machine since the bartender told me they had cappucino. The espresso was served in a large coffee mug, it was too bitter to drink and the Sambuca was in a rocks glass, when I asked the waitress if anyone knew the proper way to serve these she came back with them in the proper cup and snifter. Fortunately the wedding was awesome.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We really appreciate the chance to serve you and regret to hear that your stay with us was unsatisfactory. We do our best to provided guests with exactly the room type they request but sometimes cannot due to extenuating circumstances. Your feedback will help us ensure that we're doing our very best to help guests and address any concerns they have. We hope we can invite you back again for a more enjoyable stay.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Upon check-in at the hotel I was surprised with an incredible upgrade to the largest room in the hotel, a two story loft on the 8th floor. What an incredible room! A huge living room, small kitchen, two bathrooms, dining table, loft bedroom and two decks overlooking Deerfield Beach. Add in the executive lounge for drinks and food, this hotel is definitely recommended to those with Diamond status as you may be upgraded too! I go to the Deerfield Beach area each year and will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim S

We are glad we were able to upgrade your accomodations and happy that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This hotel is great to stay while traveling on vacation. It is clean, accommodating and overall perfect for me. Its close to my office and the staff is great. Highly recommend staying there. The quality for the price is also reasonable and doesn't break the bank. Its pet friendly as well! Which I found to be really nice. Located about 30 minutes from Fort Lauderdale airport, which you can't beat.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am happy that everything was to your liking. Please come back and visit soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a good hotel, and I am typically a loyal Hilton guest. But - yikes! - tiny little insects were all over my room. (Concierge level, floor 8, by the way.) Little tiny bugs ALL OVER THE ROOM - the bathroom, the bed, the desk, my computer ... everywhere. Notified housekeeping ... but no response. Talk about not being able to sleep ...

Check out your room before you commit!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

I sincerely apologize for your experience at our property and appreciate your feedback. My number one priority is the health and safety of our guests. Please contact me directly so I can speak with you about this issue. My direct line and email are included with this response.

Thank you for letting me know.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Very helpful and patient. If we needed something changed in the meeting room, I just let them know and it was there. They helped me coordinate a shuttle and the shuttle driver was extremely helpful. The staff of the hotel made the service great, no matter what I came to them for they were always kind and courteous.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you had a positive experience.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield Beach
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#2 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beac...
#6 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton
Comfort Inn Oceanside
Comfort Inn Oceanside
#10 of 18 in Deerfield Beach

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton? Share your experiences!