“Excellent pizza, not so great service!”
Review of All Star Pizza

All Star Pizza
Ranked #73 of 226 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Florida
“Excellent pizza, not so great service!”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

The pizza is the best around. The counter staff gave me a hard time about the price. The sign outside says one thing and I was charged a different amount even though I paid cash as indicated on the sign.

• Visited December 2011

“I almost sent mine back.”
Reviewed May 21, 2011

I ordered the Penned Ala Vodka. It was delivered promptly in 15 min. tHat was great. I thought they brought the wrong dish. It was Rigatoni in a red sauce with dried out pieces of what I guess was prosciutto. It was indelible and most definitely not Penne Vodka. Lesson learned.

Denver, Colorado
“Good NYC style pizza”
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Decided to try this based on TA recommendations. While the decor is typical strip mall suburbia, it is immaculate. with large tables. The staff are helpful. Most importantly the pizza was pretty good and surprisingly so. Pasta dishes were also very good.

• Visited November 2010
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed August 29, 2010

Food and service are exceptional. Delivery is always prompt and courteous.

Deerfield Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our Favorite local Italian place”
Reviewed August 13, 2010

We are residents here and maybe that makes a difference. Between if you are looking for exciting vacation eating. All star is always fast consistent and the best local New York style Pizza we have found. A good selection My personal favorites- the lasagne, Ceaar salad, the honey garlic wings, and the Cheese steak Pizza and the BLT pizza or even just a good mushroom pizza. If you are from out of town this is a good consistent restaurant, Fast service dining in or delivery. So if you are in the mood for a good slice check out their lunch deal or order in . When I vacation sometimes I am tired after a long day and do not want to go out to a fancy place every night or spend the money on one. It is not just me I see a lot of locals stopping to grab lunch and dinner so I am not alone.. I have not been disappointed with anything from dinners to subs to wings to pizza..

1 Thank Sandy365