“The most INCREDIBLE ice cream place”
Review of 4D Gelateria

4D Gelateria
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Deerfield Beach
Description: We offer the real taste of the traditional italian gelato (italian ice cream). With many presentations to choose from and 18 different flavors. We also offer gelato based cakes, cookie sandwiches, crepes, shakes and smoothies. If you are also looking for a high quality coffee, you must try any of our freshly brewed presentations
Reviewed May 14, 2015 via mobile

What a treat to find such a lovely gelateria! I have been a couple of times since my husband, our son and I can't seem to get enough! The flavors, the magnificent variety of ice creams, shakes and sweets combined with the smiling faces that have greeted us have made this an unforgettable place! An absolute must is the "Zeus ice cream" but if you're in the mood for sharing the banana split will blow you away! The mint shake is as refreshing as can get on these hot 90 degree florida days...i guess I could go on and in but I'll let everyone try their own flavors, I doubt any of them are less than perfect!

1  Thank Daniela M

Reviewed April 29, 2015

I have been a 4D visitor since I was, 12 maybe? That's more than 20 years just to leave it like that :-)

It was a MUST go in Margarita island (still is), then rapidly spread out to the rest of the main cities in Venezuela and it is now in the US!

It was great to see this new Gelateria in Deerfield so close to us, and it was great to see how well they preserve the same creamy and tasty flavors (and the new ones!), same traditions and the same friendly staff.

I wish these guys success, for the good work, and now for saving my life every time my kids get a little exasperating asking for sweets

Love these guys….

Ricardo

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank Ricardo D
Reviewed April 29, 2015

I love 4D Gelatos are so tasting and creamy!
I am very glad to have in Miami this addicting and delicious ice cream :)

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank Kerly_Sanchez
Reviewed April 29, 2015

I want to recommend this Gelateria, it has an excellent location a variety of flavors and attention first..

FIVE STARS!!

Date of visit: March 2015
2  Thank Luis B
Reviewed April 29, 2015 via mobile

Awesome ice cream and super friendly staff. It's all I expected from a gelateria and more. I also had a cappuccino which was prepared just right. It's pretty child friendly too.

1  Thank alfredo r