“Oysters .50. Need I say more”
Review of Muddy Waters

Muddy Waters
Ranked #20 of 229 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Key West style restaurant, come on over and enjoy our savory recipes, unique atmosphere, and prices that'll make you feel like a pirate! Muddy Waters is located just off I-95 Hillsboro, right after Military Trail. Sail on over today!!! Visit our official website for our kitchen hours and bar hours.
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Where else can you get big tasty oysters for 50 cents a piece. Remember, this is a bar, not a gourmet experience. But that said, the service was great, food was excellent (oysters and fritters), beer was cold. We sat outside on one of the sliders which was nice. Inside is dark (please reference above statement that this a bar. Definitely the Key West experience in Deerfield Beach. We'll go back. BTW, if you think you'll be going back and will spend more than $100 make sure you get the loyalty card.

There are newer reviews for Muddy Waters

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have been going to this place for years. After all, fifty cent oysters and clams all day every day is a very good thing. The burgers are good and once a month on a Sunday they have a pig roast. Atmosphere is very laid back so go and just hang out in shorts and flip flops and enjoy good food, tv's everywhere and a great atmosphere.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Have been here several times. Nice atmosphere. Outside and inside seating. Fish tacos are very good. Nice drink specials. You could consider this a local hangout.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Our food was salty and nothing special or unique. Service was excellent. My wife was not feeling well for the rest of the day afterward. She had the calamari. My fish taco was ok but nothing better than I've had elsewhere.

ruby069, Manager at Muddy Waters, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Muddy Waters takes great care in the preparation of our seafood dishes. It is unfortunate that our fish taco did not stand out for you. If anything is unsatisfactory, please let a staff member know so we can make sure you leave with a smile on your face.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was @ MW a few weeks ago on Sunday for lunch with a friend and ordered a Fish reubin sandwich. It was great! I shared it with my friend and he thought it was very good. Sunday 12/1, we were back at MW for dinner. I know you can choose a mahi-mahi or yesterdays choice was Swai. My sandwich on Sunday was nothing like my sandwich a few weeks before. I'd like to think MW wants to be consistent with their menu, but they need to train their short order cooks to use the same ingredients. Also thought my sandwich was shortchanged on the Swai comparing the sandwiches on separate days! I really like MW and would hope they solve this issue. Also, I think the waitstaff should advise the customers as to what are the brands of "specials of the day" on beer and liquor.

Thank you for taking the time to review JByrd’s Muddy Waters Restaurant on TripAdvisor. We will consider your suggestion regarding our Daily Specials and brands. Also, it is unfortunate that the food quality did not remain consistent from your two visits with us. Our team tries its best to deliver the highest quality food and customer service on a daily basis. We hope you will try us again soon!