“Great food, fun atmosphere”
Review of Muddy Waters

Muddy Waters
Ranked #20 of 231 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Key West style restaurant, come on over and enjoy our savory recipes, unique atmosphere, and prices that'll make you feel like a pirate! Muddy Waters is located just off I-95 Hillsboro, right after Military Trail. Sail on over today!!! Visit our official website for our kitchen hours and bar hours.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We frequently bring our kids here for lunch. It is a fun place with the best fish tacos anywhere. I try not to go inside - the wood floor is sticky, the carpet looks really dirty, and it makes me wonder what the food prep areas look like.... But if I don't think about these things, it is a really fun place with tasty food.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Got to check out this hidden gem in deerfield. Completely hidden behind Omni bank on Hillsboro just West of Military Trail. Tucked away in this strip mall which is deceiving to the eye of having any wow factor until you get to the Patio area of this wonderful restaurant. The tropical Patio setting with swinging picnic tables of bright charming colors, live fish pond with waterfall, real live parrots, kids menu happy hour drink special, .50 cents for clam & oysters "UNHEARD OF" this place is great! Our kids food served on a frisbee, pirate tattos & coins. Inside with huge dining rooms 2 full bars & great things to look around at. Very Very Cool. Great fun, cant wait to come back!

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I came here with family for my birthday on Wednesday, the hostess outside was immediately talkative and extremely nice, she offered to take a few pictures for us, etc.

The inside of this adorable little place is dark and they have neon paint in the bathrooms and everything is decorated in a unique seafood related manner.

Our server, whose name I cannot remember, was new only being there two weeks, I was very impressed with how well she handled herself. Also friendly and funny!

Food was great, I recommend the mahi dip appetizer to start, comes with sesame crackers/flatbread and a delicious mahi spread with tomatoes, jalapenos and onions on the side!

They offered me a complimentary shot on the house or desert, I chose the key lime pie which was amazing!! They brought out a candleabra to blow out and the staff sang to me and blew through conch shells which was unique!

Definitely a must visit, you'll enjoy!

1  Thank WandererWanda
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great atmosphere with wonderfully varied menu to suit everyone! Be sure to sit in one of the outdoor swinging booths and order the bacon wrapped scallops! Delish! Enjoyed every bite! Service was wonderful!

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I love to sit outside on the swinging tablea, there's always really good music and really nice people. The food is also fantastic as well as the service!