“authentic cuban food”

Little Havana Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
south florida
“authentic cuban food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We come here several times a month. Always good and fresh traditional cuban food. Generous portions with fair prices. Excellent chicken noodle soup with fresh lime. Really always a great meal. You can't go wrong.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank melboca

• Finnish first
Boca Raton
“Hit or miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

This used to be our favorite restaurant. Lately it has been hit or miss. The food is either great or it's way too salty to even eat. I hope they can figure this out. It was my favorite Cuban restaurant in town.

Lewiston, Maine
“Disappointed!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I read reviews on this place, their were many mixed reviews, but I figured my husband and I would give it a try! Neither one if us has ever had Cuban food before so we can't compare on whether or not it was authentic or not! The food was great, we ordered the Havana sampler to start. It was delicious and that alone would have been enough for us to eat. I ordered the lamb shank with black beans and rice it came with something, my husband ordered the special which consist of chicken peppers and a sweet and zesty gravy, black beans and rice, my husband ordered the Havana martini and I the guava martini. The food was amazing and delicious the drinks were ok, my husband didn't care for his martini which we found out when we got our bill he got the wrong martini! NOW onto the service, we were seated right away but we waited 20 minutes for the server to come take our drink menu, by the time he came we had already decided what we wanted to eat, our food came out right away, we asked for more napkins but he never came back!!! He seemed nice but when I see the other tables getting served right away and getting great service we were upset! The manager was out and about checking on tables and helping seat people but he never came to check on us! So in all when we come to Florida again we will not return to this restaurant!

1 Thank EllieGagnon79
Annapolis, MD
“Wonderful food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

Four of us were seated on the porch on a Monday evening very promptly. All of our food was very good. I had the veal shank which was excellent. The service was OK but not outstanding. Unfortunately they don't have live music on Monday evenings. We will return and always recommend this restaurant to friends.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Boggie62
Florida
“One of our favorite Cuban restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in here last night and had a delicious meal. Started off with a mojito which was perfectly made, albeit small. We ordered vaca frita and ropa veja, both cooked to perfection and tasty. Shared a side of boiled yucca and black beans and rice. We will definitely return here in the future.

Visited February 2014