“No WOW Factor But Still Darned Good”

Little Havana Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Havana Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Everything was OK but there just was not any WOW factor. I even tried the "signature" lamb shank and it was good but not spectacular. Miami is only 30 minutes away and well worth the drive for marvelous Cuban food.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great food...even the skeptical teens/college kids were skeptical at first, but they LOVED the food! I have personally had Cuban food before (my babysitter growing up was Cuban), but this was by far some of the best I have ever had! My hubby was also impressed. Their deserts are to die for...true authentic cuban food. We all give it thumbs up!!! WIll def go back again!! Prices are very reasonable, service great and atmosphere perfect!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Good food, authentic Cuban. Nice atmosphere and affordable prices. Good service and the food is served fairly quickly.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We go to little Havana often. My husband is Cuban and when we don't head down to Miami to eat we go here. The service is always great, the food is served quickly, it is always delicious. We had my 40th birthday here and everyone enjoyed the food. On Friday and maybe Saturday nights they have live music, it can get a bit noisy at times. We like to go for an early dinner when it's kind of quiet. It is always busy, you know the food has to be good. As I am writing this review I think we might end up here for dinner tonight. :)

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Found on TripAdvisor & couldn't have been happier. Food was fresh & authentic Cuban!! Must stop if you're in the area!!