“fantastic Ribs!”

Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We enjoyed a great half-rack of ribs, complete with great coleslaw. Also the lunch specials are $5.99 when you buy a drink (even ice tea qualifies), so I had a 10 once burger cooked MY way that came with a mound of curly fries so big I didn't finish them all. Great food, real value prices and great staff!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

If you're at Flanigan's at lunchtime, go for the specials! They have a drink and food special Monday - Friday that offers a burger or wings (and some other things I haven't tried yet) that's a better value than most fast food restaurants.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We went for dinner on a Wednesday night in July, there was no wait and our waitress, Carli, was efficient and personable. The ribs were great, the wings weren't to my wife's liking but I enjoyed them. The potato skins were good and the beer was cold. One of the things we like about Flanigans is the variety of fun kid's toys. They have a kid's club too where you can get a free something or another after 10 meals. Not sure what, guess I should look at the card closer. I enjoyed the laid-back beach vibe and the prices aren't bad for the touristy part of town. We'll go back.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Walking distance from the Comfort Inn Oceanside. We have been here many times. Great food and atmosphere and prices are very good.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had the ribs, wings and shrimp- all very good. The service was great as well. Certainly I would return onmy next trip to the area.