“Nice place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I used to work in that area and went there with co-workers the first time. I like the location - bar inside and out. You can sit right along the intercoastal and the seafood - Lobster bisque, fritters and everything else I tried in the times I went back were great. I look forward to going there when I am in the area

1  Thank thekeysfans

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Enjoyed a visit with my aunt and sister. Our aunt ordered the fish and chips and loved it. Sister got the lobster salad melt and was raving. My fish tacos were OK, but I think I'm spoiled after a week in Mexico eating fresh fish tacos almost daily. It was a little over-priced.
Watch for the enormous iguanas that pop up on the dock!

1  Thank jennymac11
Reviewed October 27, 2012

If you are really just interested in a nice, relaxing atmosphere on the water then this is your place. However, I would not order food from this place again. My reuben sandwich was greasy & the fries were cold & tasted stale. I did not care for the band when I visited on a Sunday afternoon, either.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I am a local and the food here is awful and overpriced. It is a "Tourist" place. Great for drinks and on the intracoastal, but beware - food is horrible.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The Old Owners will not be missed by me that is for sure. It is now Two georges at The Cove and this place is known for it's Friday Evevning " Happy Hour " Food is good nice place nice location good view One of the first places I ever ate in in this area of Florida . . . . . Not bad !!! Not Great !!!!

1  Thank RichieBoca