“Consistently Good Italian”

Ranked #67 of 226 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in 1965. Specialties: Homemade Sauce, Homemade Soups, and Fresh Catch of the Day! Best Pizza In Deerfield Beach. Open for Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week! 11am-11pm Serving up Deerfield Beach the Best Italian for over 50 years! Kevin B. - Business Owner: I Started working for Antonio's while in High School in 2001, for Alex P. (The Original Owner). I left and Started a Logistics Business in 2010. Since October 1st, 2016 We have gone the extra mile to make sure ALL the Customers that come to Antonio's will have a Great Dining Experience!
Florida
“Consistently Good Italian”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

When we want to have good Italian food at a reasonable prices Antonio's is the place to go. We have been patronizing Antonio's for over 20 years with family and friends. I usually get the chicken parmagiana. It comes with choice of soup or salad and plain or garlic rolls. I get the salad with garlic dressing and garlic rolls. Add wine and good company and the meal is great. We normally will have to take the balance of the meal home for a second taste experience. Dinner for two with wine will run about forty dollars. The location is in a shopping center adjacent to the intracoastal which is undergoing a remodeling which will make the location more desirable for all the restaurants.

• Visited September 2011

Fort Lauderdale, FL
“Excellent Italian Food”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

This is worth finding your way to this small local italian restaurant. Fabulous food not matched by many other italian restaurants in the area. Great personal service. Nice soft music. Located in Cove Shopping Center which is currently under reconstruction of parking and landscape areas. It is worth navigating the construction for this wonderful hideaway restaurant.

• Visited September 2011
Coconut Creek, Florida
“A little touch of NY”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I was brought to this restaurant by my date tonight. I have lived in South Florida for over 35 years and have been searching everywhere for a place where I can get Italian food the way I remember it from up north where i grew up. Well, this place fit the bill so well, I swear, I could taste Mama's love in the sauce, even though it was cooked by a man.

Whenever I go to a new restaurant, I have my standard fare I use to compare. With Italian, it's a simple Veal Parmigiana with Linguine. Our server, Linda, wasn't the best as she kept mixing up our orders giving mine to my date and his to mine. But all was forgiven with the first bite. YUM! First came a beautiful salad with creamy garlic dressing. The dressing was a perfect balance of garlic and creamy goodness, the salad was fresh and crispy and a perfect starter. We had half garlic rolls and half plain rolls. The rolls were soft, delicious and still warm. The garlic rolls were garlicky but not too oily.

When the main course came out, I wasn't expecting anything. But after the first bite, I thought I was back in NY, sitting down at my neighbor's, Zia Theresa, who always had a pot of marinara sauce on the stove and welcomed all the kids of the neighborhood to come, mangiare, mangiare. :) The veal of my dish was not too thick and not to thin, with no toughness at all. It was coated perfectly with bread crumbs and pan fried to a crispy perfection. The sauce was so well balanced between sweet and acid all you tasted was the wonderful tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, basil and oregano it was made with. A perfect amount of melted mozzarella was topped with fresh Parmigiana Reggiano. The linguine was al dente, as it should be, and the portion was healthy and satisfying.

Ending with a delicious Cappuccino, just made a perfect end to a perfect meal. The restaurant itself is small, with about 5 or 6 tables in the front section and another 14 or so tables in the second dining room. White table cloths, green napkins, a decent choice of wines and a chef who cares. Who can ask for anything more? I will definitely be making this a regular spot, especially when the finish laying down the new parking lot in the Cove Shopping Center where it's located. I imagine in season it's going to be quite crowded and reservations will be needed but for now, go and mangiare, mangiare. I'll be going back.

• Visited August 2011
MOntreal
“Fantastic pizza!!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

We took out our pizza because we had kids and didn't feel like going in, but the pizza was fantastic, one of the best I've had ever. We had the Pizza Bianco. No tomatoe sauce but lots of ricotta and tomatoes to make up for it and it was very tasty. Kids had simple cheese and mushroom and they liked it too.
Three thumbs up!!

• Visited July 2011
“Muy Deliciouso!”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

The absolute most perfect pizza I've ever had and no1 makes more deliciously tasty sauces for their different meals.... and the deliveries have always arrived sooner than expected and steaming hot! Very punctual n accomidating services are provided by this wonderful restaurant.