“Had a super lunch there. Best nachos ever!”
Review of Baja Cafe Dos

Baja Cafe Dos
Ranked #19 of 229 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Stopped in for a quick lunch while my car was in the shop across the street. I ordered the nachos with shredded beef. It was a huge portion heaped high on a dinner plate. The beef had a wonderful fajita flavor, and there was a lot of melted cheese along with guacamole and sour cream. It wasn't the "originality" of the dish which made it so good, it was the outstanding flavor!
Cost was about $8,00.

I will return soon for dinner in hopes that the rest of the menu is as good as these were. I don't believe I have ever eaten any better.

1  Thank TourProDon

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The chicken wings in this quaint Mexican restaurant are fantastic! We came in for Mexican and saw several other diners ordering wings so we decided to try them. They are hand breaded and a bit spicy, served with blue cheese and hot sauce (upon request) makes them more terrific. This was a nice surprise since we are near the Buffalo area. The chicken enchilada was very tasty and there was an abundance of chicken....so much that I took part of it home for my puppies. I love the queso dip with or without the ground beef. Hopefully they will add some chorizo to the menu soon.

The staff and owner is very friendly and accommodating. Blue margaritas are delicious. We'll be back again!

1  Thank porschephan
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We loved this place as a regular local, and we came to visit as and still the best. The owner and bartenders make you feel like family. Guacamole is to die for. If you crave mexican/ Hispanic food, you've come to the right place.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Nothing special from the outside.
Best salsa and chips loved the corn.
Great drinks, delicious food -fresh and tasty.
Speaks English
Clean bathrooms.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

There is no where else I would go for Mexican food! Baja cafe is amazing! The food is fresh and and is authentic Mexican food. They have great weekly specials. The atmosphere is super fun with cute/funny decor and an awesome bar that stays open after the kitchen closes. But the best part is the service! Freddie, Joe, Jessica and Jorge are extremely attentive. They make sure you have everything you need and more. They really make this restaurant stand out from the rest and the sole reason I continue to come back week after week. These individuals go out of their way to make you feel like family and that's what makes Baja Cafe amazing.