“Delicious Italian Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Amante Italian Cuisine

Amante Italian Cuisine
Ranked #16 of 221 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coral Springs, Florida
“Delicious Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food is delicious, Service is fast, and the staff is friendly! The best pizza in town, too! The owners are awesome! They care about their employees as well as making sure every customer is satisfied!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank RJTCR

Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vicki”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Great pizza and wine! They also do catering! Honest staff. A table beside us left their credit card and the waiter went after them to give it back.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank vicki_nardelli
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Perfect catering experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Amante's saved me this holiday season. Our holiday party turned into SO many more guests that we expected. Thankfully I remembered from eating at the restaurant before, that they offer catering services. I really didn't think they'd be able to accommodate me since I was putting in a short notice order. I told them how many guests (adults & children) and they gave me their suggestions on what items to order and what quantities. They also provided a server to come assist at our party. That was a bonus that I wasn't expecting and I didn't care that it was a little extra, because I really just want to enjoy my holiday party and not be serving my guests. Amante's showed up before my guests arrived and set up my table/food. Everyone mentioned how much they enjoyed the food and my guests were impressed with the setup (that made me look really good lol). I highly recommend their catering service based on their food, service, and professionalism. Now I am spoiled and I'm not sure if I will cook for any more parties! I've got Amante's on speed dial now. Looking forward to another successful party with their help. I wish I had taken photos so I could upload them here.. maybe next time.

• Visited December 2013
Racine
“Awesomely HUGE pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

I've never seen pizza slices so big! And you can customize it to your liking. The pizza was so good and the fried mozzarella was very big and equally as good! Great value for the price! We sat outside and really enjoyed the scenery and weather!

• Visited December 2013
seaville, nj
“Don't miss this gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

As owners of a resort food business in New Jersey ,we are not easy to please,
but from start to finish this place is great ! Fresh homemade delicious food ,at a fair price great service from our server Erin can't say enough good about this place we will be back

• Visited November 2013