“Great food and atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Amante Italian Cuisine

Amante Italian Cuisine
Ranked #16 of 221 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leeper
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Nice atmosphere, romantic yet fun. The food was fantastic. I had pizza and was going to order a whole small pizza and eat the leftovers for lunch. The waiter talked me into just ordering 2 pieces...GOOD advice! It was fantastic but the pieces were so huge I could barely eat one. Service was great. The place was a block from the beach and my hotel. I saw several other dishes other patrons ordered and they all looked wonderful. When I go back I have no idea how I will choose what to order...it was all great!

Visited September 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Cozy+eggplant rollantini+wine+music = heavenly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I cannot believe that I have lived in south FL for almost 9 years and had not eaten at this place! Made reservations here for "date night" and truly enjoyed the experience. wait staff was attentive and the atmosphere was cozy! I am all about atmosphere! The bar area was pretty as well and I think next time we will actually try and grab a spot there for some drinks and dinner. Anyway-eggplant rollantini was SUPER yummy...as was the calamari and pizza that we ordered...and of course I gobbled down the garlic rolls. I left there stuffed, but with sure plans to go back again. A woman (who who looked like a manager or owner) came by to see how our meal was and thank us for coming in. will be back soon! Italian food is my favorite.. and live music? Yeah -that's all me!

boca raton
“OK food ....poor service and management”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Live Music, Great Food.... Large Palmetto Bugs
My family and I have been coming to Bobs/Amates for over 2 years now, at least once a week. Its a great place to relax, eat, and drink until recently.
We were enjoying a nice afternoon having drinks and apps when out of nowhere a roach fell on our table! Thankfully, my 5 year old was not sitting in the both at the time where the insect had landed. I actually stood up in the booth and screamed while my husband wacked the bug off with his hand onto the floor. While this was all going on all of the staff stood there doing nothing to help. Eventually, a bus boy came and swooped it up in a dust pan.
All the manager said was "Oh I heard they fly in from the palm trees outside".
There are no palm trees outside of the restaurant.
It is really upsetting that a place we like to come to regularly just brushes it off their shoulder like ROACHES are common here. I am sure if we were sitting on the Amante's side of the restaurant we would have been treated differently. Our family will not be coming here again or telling our friend to go either....stay away unless you want a ROACH with your flat bread pizza

• 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank ava o
Coral Springs, Florida
“Excellent Restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Amante's is our favorite restaurant in our area! They have excellent Italian food, great service, great atmosphere. They make us feel like part of their family when we go there. I have taken many visiting friends and relatives there over the past few years and they all agree. I would recommend them to anyone looking for great Italian.

Tamarac, Florida
“Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

This weekend we were a large group in this place and our experience was very unpleasant, one of our friends after taking a soup, we were waiting for the main course when he started to feel very ill, at one time thought it would have a heart attack, when suddenly vomiting without giving him time to go to the bathroom, the owner of the place rather than approach that could help you did was yell "Take him to the bathroom or perhaps expect us to clean?!". That was very rude on her part especially coming from the owner. My husband asked her to apologize to our friend, but declined and said she did not have to apologize. We will never return to that place more because that woman was nothing solidarity. I hope this woman does not feel sick and nobody to help you, because it is very painful to know that there are people like her insensitive.

Visited May 2013