“Cozy+eggplant rollantini+wine+music = heavenly!”

Amante Italian Cuisine
Ranked #13 of 239 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I cannot believe that I have lived in south FL for almost 9 years and had not eaten at this place! Made reservations here for "date night" and truly enjoyed the experience. wait staff was attentive and the atmosphere was cozy! I am all about atmosphere! The bar area was pretty as well and I think next time we will actually try and grab a spot there for some drinks and dinner. Anyway-eggplant rollantini was SUPER yummy...as was the calamari and pizza that we ordered...and of course I gobbled down the garlic rolls. I left there stuffed, but with sure plans to go back again. A woman (who who looked like a manager or owner) came by to see how our meal was and thank us for coming in. will be back soon! Italian food is my favorite.. and live music? Yeah -that's all me!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

What a disappointment. Read previous reviews suggesting good food, setvice & atmosphere. We were party of 9 with one wheelchair bound. Hostess wanted us to be aware chair would pose a problem & takes space of 2 diners. Throughout our dinner she requested twice for wheelchair to be moved for ease of busy servers & "paying guests." Nothing tasted good after this kind of treatment.

1  Thank 9999nrm
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Live Music, Great Food.... Large Palmetto Bugs
My family and I have been coming to Bobs/Amates for over 2 years now, at least once a week. Its a great place to relax, eat, and drink until recently.
We were enjoying a nice afternoon having drinks and apps when out of nowhere a roach fell on our table! Thankfully, my 5 year old was not sitting in the both at the time where the insect had landed. I actually stood up in the booth and screamed while my husband wacked the bug off with his hand onto the floor. While this was all going on all of the staff stood there doing nothing to help. Eventually, a bus boy came and swooped it up in a dust pan.
All the manager said was "Oh I heard they fly in from the palm trees outside".
There are no palm trees outside of the restaurant.
It is really upsetting that a place we like to come to regularly just brushes it off their shoulder like ROACHES are common here. I am sure if we were sitting on the Amante's side of the restaurant we would have been treated differently. Our family will not be coming here again or telling our friend to go either....stay away unless you want a ROACH with your flat bread pizza

2  Thank ava o
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was a surprisingly good pizza. I say surprisingly because I don't connect good pizza with florida in general. It is new York style pizza, with lots of toppings. For what it is, and given the location, this is a good pie. I will definitely hit this place up again when in Deerfield.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Amante's is our favorite restaurant in our area! They have excellent Italian food, great service, great atmosphere. They make us feel like part of their family when we go there. I have taken many visiting friends and relatives there over the past few years and they all agree. I would recommend them to anyone looking for great Italian.