“Excellent Restaurant!”

Amante Italian Cuisine
Ranked #13 of 239 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Amante's is our favorite restaurant in our area! They have excellent Italian food, great service, great atmosphere. They make us feel like part of their family when we go there. I have taken many visiting friends and relatives there over the past few years and they all agree. I would recommend them to anyone looking for great Italian.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This weekend we were a large group in this place and our experience was very unpleasant, one of our friends after taking a soup, we were waiting for the main course when he started to feel very ill, at one time thought it would have a heart attack, when suddenly vomiting without giving him time to go to the bathroom, the owner of the place rather than approach that could help you did was yell "Take him to the bathroom or perhaps expect us to clean?!". That was very rude on her part especially coming from the owner. My husband asked her to apologize to our friend, but declined and said she did not have to apologize. We will never return to that place more because that woman was nothing solidarity. I hope this woman does not feel sick and nobody to help you, because it is very painful to know that there are people like her insensitive.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

After trying many of the local eateries, finding Amante's was a relief to my abused palette. I love there pizza. Reminds me of New York. You can't go wrong eating here. After finding Amante's we ate there every day at least once for the rest of the trip. Mangia!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

What was I thinking ordering 2 slices for lunch?
They cut their pies into 6 not 8 so the slices are HUGE!
The lunch specials are delish and affordable.
The entrees are mouth watering and affordable......
We go here at least once a week.
The service is wonderful and friendly.
Gisele is our favorite server.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Our group of 8, LOVED both Bob's Pizza and Amantes! We ate their pizza and salad last Saturday night after walking several times through their delightful sidewalk seating and it smelled just wonderful and boy were we RIGHT!! The pizzas are huge, especially if you buy the slices individually! Their salads are excellent with homemade dressings!! The only problem was after we ordered their pizza we started smelling their pasta entrees being served and so we decided we had to come back on Easter (the next day) for some pasta. SOOOOOO GLAD WE DID! Our table shared, so I got to try several dishes and loved them all! The Ziti Vodka was the best I had ever had before! I also loved there ravioli and lasagna! One friend had a chic parmesan sandwich and it was HUGE and delicious! Great Bread! Each pasta dish is served with these to die for garlic knot rolls, our table couldn’t get enough of these!

I can't say enough about their TIRAMASU...the best I have EVER HAD! And believe me our family has tried a lot! The cream is so light and creamy, not too heavy on the coffee...PERFECTION! Actually all of their homemade desserts looked terrific!

Prices are very reasonable and the food is the BEST in town, and in my top 5 BEST RESTARANTS of all times!! If you will be going to the area this is a MUST try restaurant!!! :)