“Absolutely amazing!”

Brusco Italian Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 229 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Brusco's Italian restaurant has been serving excellent homestyle traditional pizza and delicious Italian favorites since 1972 Text the word brusco to 51660 for 10% off You wont be dissapointed! Buon appetito!
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I spent a long day at the beach and happened to be looking on groupon. I came across this restaurant and decided to give it a shot. It's a cute little small family owned Italian restaurant that I never knew existed. Our server April was a cute little Italian girl from NY and very knowledgeable of all the Italian foods on the menu. She was very attentive and made sure my daughter had those crayons so we can eat peacefully. The service was outstanding! I had chicken Scarpariello which I highly recommend. I wanted to try everything. Overall, we had a great experience and I can't wait to go back to try those mussels!

1  Thank Beccab07
Elsa A, Manager at Brusco Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2014

Thank you so much for the beautiful review ,we are offering you 10% off dine in or take by texting the word BRUSCO to 51660 thanks again we appreciate your business hope to see you soon the staff at Brusco's!

There are newer reviews for Brusco Italian Restaurant

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We went to Brusco's and it's a small cozy place and the food is fresh, tasty and large portions. The marinara sauce is awesome and it tastes like they made the sauce today. I highly recommend going there and you'll really enjoy it.

1  Thank Raleightravel8

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have been going to Brusco's since I was a little kid. I now bring my children. It is our favorite restaurant, you know, the restaurant you choose for your birthday dinner. They are a small family run operation who have managed to evolve with the times offering new items and delivery service while remaining true to mama's original recipes of my favorite Italian classics. The phone number is on speed dial on my phone. My favorite is manicotti, but their meatballs are the best I have ever tasted! Their pasta has the same flavor that pasta in Italy has-I don't know how they do it. We have enjoyed seafood specialties (with plenty of seafood), subs, various other pastas, pizzas, veal and have never been disappointed. When we ask for something not on the menu, They are happy to accommodate us and we are never disappointed. Brusco's is my first stop on the way home from a trip to Italy. I just can't get enough Italian! They offer an early bird menu including a beverage and dessert now, and the mini cannoli that you get for dessert in fresh and just sweet enough. They fill it right before they serve them, and they are always fresh. My only complaint is that Frankie needs to re-charge his batteries each year and closes the restaurant for several weeks in August (rumor has it he goes home to Italy).

1  Thank luron

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is a small but delightful family owned and run restaurant that has been in this location for many years. Got to meet Momma Brusco who makes all the soups which are delicious . It has a very friendly atmosphere and the food is always authentic Italian and plentiful.

1  Thank bellaluci

Reviewed June 23, 2013

South Florida has never been known for particularly good Italian Food so it is not usually at the top of my list when traveling from NJ to Florida. But last night my son and I were looking for dinner and literally stumbled across this cozy, little spot. It was a packed house, everyone knew each other, lots of hugs and kisses. Fabulous food, good prices, great atmosphere. They also had a busy take out and delivery business so pizza must be pretty good too. Give it a try...we highly recommend it.