I needed a place to stay for a month during a relocation for business, and I was on a tight budget. The Tropic Isle met my needs perfectly.
The rooms are older, but they fit with the Old Florida charm of the place. They all have kitchenettes and I never felt cramped during my stay. Coin-op laundry is available too.
There are beach chairs and towels available for guests, a nice little perk you don't think about until you really need 'em. Several decent restaurants and bars are within walking distance. There is some road noise, as A1A is right outside, but I gladly took the tradeoff for the budget and beach proximity.
A few days into my stay, Dave (the manager, who lives on-site) offered to give me a bigger room. What a guy! He and Heidi are wonderful folks, the friendly neighbors we all wish we had at home.
All in all, I think I made a great decision to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Isle Beach Resort is a well cared for older beachside resort with recently remodeled rooms and a beautifully maintained Palm-filled courtyard. With only 15 studio and one room apartments, we take extra care of our guests as if your were family. We are less than 100 yards away from the award winning "Blue Wave" beach in Deerfield Beach, Florida, as well as just a few blocks from the Pier, the shops and restaurants. Our heated pool is always a welcomed relief and a great place to unwind. Tropic Isle Beach Resort suites are all non-smoking. We strive to make Tropic Isle a perfect place to stay! We are a favorite vacation destination for everyone. Come and enjoy our wonderful tropical weather, and our beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tropic Isle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Isle Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Tropic Isle Beach Deerfield