$132
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$90
$69
$71
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

Comfort Inn Oceanside(Deerfield Beach)
$95
$84
  • Breakfast included
$133
$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$93
$84
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach(Deerfield Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$94
Atlantique Beach House(Deerfield Beach)(Great Value!)
$106
$101
Royal Blues Hotel(Deerfield Beach)
$349
$339
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $407/night.

All reviewsthe managersgreat hostsextra toilet paperplace to stayclothes lineother guestsfull kitchenwalking distancethe location is perfectrestaurants and barsentire staydefinitely stay here againstayed here for nightsgreat propertybusiness tripheidimotel
Reviewed September 28, 2008

My son and I have stayed at the Tropic Isle many times, we wouldn't think of staying anywhere else in Deerfield Beach. The Managers Joe & Lynn are wonderful, accommodating people who go out of ther way to make your stay great. From simple things like providing umbrellas on rainy days to having barbecues for their guests, you get personal service you wouldn't find in a larger hotel. Lynn even went so far as to leave food in our room when we couldn't make the barbecue 1 year. The rooms are clean and made up daily and the rates are very reasonable. Management provides beach towels, rafts, bungee boards and chairs to take to the beach which is only a block from the hotel. By my way of thinking, for the money you couldn't find a better place to stay when traveling to Deerfield Beach. I highly reccommend it!

• Stayed: August 2008
1  Thank gf31349
Reviewed September 26, 2008

It was our third visit in two years and the Welcome Back greetings from Joe ,Linda and Jolynn was even warmer that our last visits.Their warmth and natural friendliness is a rarity that is hard to find anywhere ( we spend at least 7 months of the year traveling the Far East and North America ) .
The room was always Fresh and spotless. A fully equipd kitchen ,large Tv and full Cable where just what we needed on the rainy days
The clean pool surrounded by a lawn and palms ,and the short walk to the beach,were ideal.To make our trips to the beach even better they have umbrellas,beach chairs,beach towels and beach toys for the kids (our 4 year old loooooves the place) for complementary use of the guests.
For Off Season value the place is hard to beat.
Daniel ,Toronto On

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank searleToronto
Reviewed September 25, 2008

I spent a morning some years ago looking for a place to stay at the beach.Most I found were not places I would stay at.Then I found the Tropic Isle Beach Resort.That day the live in managers were having a birthday party for there daughter.All guests were invited,myself included.I never looked for another place again,this is the only place to stay.I spend about 8 weeks a year and it's home away from home.Clean,quiet & Joe,Linda & Joelynn are like family to all.
Highly recomended!!!
Mike
Bartlett,NH

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank auto_seller
Reviewed August 21, 2008

If you are looking for a place like home this is it ! The managers Joe and Linda are just like your far away family. They make you feel at home and so confortable. If you are looking for the Sherathon look this is not it BUT if you are looking for great quality service and people who care and treat you and your family like their own ??? THIS IS THE PLACE YOU WOULD WANT TO STAY ! My family and I stayed for 2 weeks, we have 2 small children and they help us make our stay a beautiful one ! Joe and Linda were so helpful with our kids, they had a stroller, a playpen and plenty of toys to amuse them, they also thought of our little girl`s birthday and got her a beuatiful gift ! We feel we now have an extened family in Florida. This is a clean place to stay and just a few steps away from the beach, just beautiful ! Give them a call and they will surely be glad to service you and your family !

Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank Montral
Reviewed August 9, 2008

Monday, August 04, 2008

Spaced-out through the years beginning in the early 1980’s we’ve been spending family vacations in Deerfield Beach, FL. For a time we even owned a condo in Hillsboro Landings but otherwise we’ve always stayed at the Tropic Isle Beach Resort. Over time fond memories had formed at this modest motel. On this most recent visit family members came in by air flights and road travel from Seattle WA, Rivera Beach and Stuart FL, and Colombia South America.

Being seasoned travelers we’ve never encountered problems before we unfortunately encountered one very serious one with the couple currently in charge of the Tropic Isle. After several days feeling persecuted and possibly discriminated our degree of discomfort required addressing the situation. On behalf of all family members present I tried having a conversation in which I expressed our wish to compromise. Little did any of us expect what was coming - right off the bat Joe told me we could leave. Using derogative expressions to address us (“this one” finger pointed in face) he literally kicked me out and told my sixteen year-old niece he’d do the same to her while repeatedly threatening to call the police.

Being respectful law-abiding American citizens at the same time most of us are also equally respectful law-abiding Colombian citizens (i.e. dual citizenship). Therefore it’s been impossible for us to make any sense of his attitude. We can easily follow rules and consider we reasonably complied with most during our stay, despite the fact that it was particularly difficult to close the gates of the pool area quietly since they lacked hydraulic systems to prevent them slamming shut. Also, there were young cousins starting at age 4 vacationing together. That said, we acknowledged we were being louder (i.e. not loud) than other guests reason for which we were more than happy to make an effort and to apologize when called for.

After being unnecessarily ashamed in public we had to spend the rest of the day finding another hotel and moving. Children were unnecessarily upset (some uncontrollably in tears) while my father’s elderly sister only visiting for the day had to witness the whole affair. We left on July 30th and only requested return of the prepaid portion corresponding to July 31st and August 1st but Joe tried swindling us out of our money causing yet additional stress and disappointment.

Given the inconveniences and the couple’s lack of appropriate managerial and customer service skills I thought it best to file a formal complaint. with the Tourism Bureau. I’d also like o contact the owner but do not know how.

Nora H. Riani-Llano, MD, FAAP