I did not see this on my Trip Advisor search. A job promotion had us relocating to the area. When we realized we would not be closing on our home in time for the move I canvassed the area and found this gem. The landscaping was my first impression...it was immaculate! It also keeps the property very private. Immaculate is how I would describe the whole place..the rooms are some of the cleanest I have ever stayed in. Beds are extremely comfortable..we had to stay in a couple because of the extended stay. Fully equipped kitchen, bright adorable rooms. Less than a half block to the beach, where there is a wonderful public beach with a oversized sidewalk along the beach that has several outdoor showers, public restrooms and tiki huts that end at the shops and great restaurants. Also 5-10 minutes from Pompano, Fort Lauderdale and Boca.
Dave and Heidi were so accommodating and hard working, they are constantly updating. They remembered who we were after just one phone call and I noticed that they make a point to introduce themselves to every guest (depending on who checked them in) and not to hesitate to ask for anything they might need. They are intuitive, treated us like family...since it looked like it would be our home for a while but respective of your privacy. For us we found great new friends. If your searching for a relaxing vacation spot in So FL stop looking this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Isle Beach Resort is a well cared for older beachside resort with recently remodeled rooms and a beautifully maintained Palm-filled courtyard. With only 15 studio and one room apartments, we take extra care of our guests as if your were family. We are less than 100 yards away from the award winning "Blue Wave" beach in Deerfield Beach, Florida, as well as just a few blocks from the Pier, the shops and restaurants. Our heated pool is always a welcomed relief and a great place to unwind. Tropic Isle Beach Resort suites are all non-smoking. We strive to make Tropic Isle a perfect place to stay! We are a favorite vacation destination for everyone. Come and enjoy our wonderful tropical weather, and our beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tropic Isle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Isle Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Tropic Isle Beach Deerfield