All reviewsthe managersgreat hostsextra toilet paperplace to stayclothes lineother guestsfull kitchenwalking distancethe location is perfectrestaurants and barsentire staydefinitely stay here againstayed here for nightsgreat propertybusiness tripheidimotel
Reviewed March 10, 2008

Despite a week in February with some unsettled weather, we had a fabulous time at the Tropic Isle Resort! Cloudy or raining, it is always sunny at this fine little oasis in Deerfield Beach because the managers of this place have a smile for you 24 hours a day, and the service could not be better.
This proprty is located on a corner lot in Derfield Beach, one block from the best location on the beach. it is landscaped in such a way to remind you of a tropical island, and with huge hedges and shrubbery surrounding the perimeter, you are secluded and private within the grounds, and while enjoying the fabulous heated pool.
Lawn chairs and towels are provded for the beach, as well as housekeeping services when you want it. There is a laundry room on the premises as well.
What else can we say? The place is spotless, you have all your ammenities, including a huge charcoal pit to use at any time, efficiency rooms with all the comforts of home, reasonable rates, and 2 minutes away from one of Florida's most beautiful beaches.
We felt extremely safe as management keeps an eye on everything coming and going on the property, 24 / 7, including the family of Florida Foxes who come to be fed in the evening!
Finally, you are provided a parking space with your room, FREE OF CHARGE. A nice touch in a beach resort area where parking is a premium and every other resort charges you extra to park your car.
We loved the Tropic Isle and hope to return soon. Thanks Joe!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DanConti
Reviewed June 20, 2007

The wife and I stayed here for 7 nights! If you are looking for room service and a penthouse suite, then this isnt it! BUT, if you are looking for a clean, SAFE, AFFORDABLE, family enviroment that is SUPER close to the beach...THIS IS IT!

The managers really make the property even MORE special...They are a ton of help and we truly enjoyed their company...They are just all around great people!

The walk to the beach is fairly close and the property is clean!

I really cant say enough great things, other than, if we vacation in that area again, we will DEFINITELY be staying here!!!! Give them a call, and they will treat you right!

Stayed: June 2007
4  Thank Tad S
Reviewed February 14, 2007

I recommend the customer service at Tropic Isle!

I learned about the Tropic Isle Beach Resort through TripAdvisor, and planned a week's stay starting Feb. 14th. Unfortunately, a snowstorm cancelled my flight.

The combination of bad weather and height of the Florida travel season eliminated any available airplane seats from Boston for me for at least four days. I therefore emailed Linda and Joe that I would have to cancel my trip.

They called immediately to tell me that they would refund my room deposit, due to the storm. I'm delighted and grateful.

They also made it very easy to book the room in the first place. When I initially emailed them my interest, they explained they *might* have a cancellation that would free up a room for me. Turns out they did in a few weeks; I was able to book---if not enjoy---the room.

I plan to try again soon!

Stayed: February 2007
6  Thank Suzanne-7
Reviewed September 25, 2006

My wife and myself have been vacationing in Florida for many years. Approximately five years ago we discovered Deerfirld Beach and the Tropic Isle Beach Resort. A very neat, clean facility, great rooms and very close to beach. A great place for us to vacation twice yearly and enjoy the Florida sunshine, beach life and the local attractions. Two years ago things got even better, with the addition of Linda and Joe , the resident managers. The place got even better with their special attention to details and focus on making there guests stay as pleasurable as possible. Rooms cleaned daily, plenty of fresh beach towels, but most important always a smiling face and enough time to make you feel at home. We always came back to Florida for the weather, local attractions and a great vacation, now , in addition we plan on returning to Tropic Isle Beach Resort to see great friends.

Teresa and Ervin Hamilton, Toronto, Canada

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8  Thank ervteresa
Reviewed September 21, 2006

We've been going to the Tropic Isle for years but with the new management it's better than before. Newly redone rooms, all with kitchens. Perfect for a little get away with a short walk to beach and restaurants! Clean, friendly, pool. Couldn't ask for more. And the hosts Joe & LInda are the NICEST people. Need something? Just ask if they haven't already thought of it before.
Nothing pretentious here. Just good, clean, friendly and perfectly located.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank cydweeks