We love this place!
Can you ever really know your host? This place could prove me wrong - in a good way.
Dave and Heidi is a lovely and caring couple that manage this piece of art deco florida style gem on a excellent spot along the A1A, just where the seaside walk of Deerfield beach start. With a 200 ft stroll down the to the beach you know the value of this accomodation could be location only - but this is so much more. This is all the best Florida can ever offer. This is history, location, comfort and lifestyle in all the good aspects. If you are just a tad interested of having a true, friendly and sincere Florida experience this is the place to be. I'm used to be spoiled, but not this amused and charmed by true value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Isle Beach Resort is a well cared for older beachside resort with recently remodeled rooms and a beautifully maintained Palm-filled courtyard. With only 15 studio and one room apartments, we take extra care of our guests as if your were family. We are less than 100 yards away from the award winning "Blue Wave" beach in Deerfield Beach, Florida, as well as just a few blocks from the Pier, the shops and restaurants. Our heated pool is always a welcomed relief and a great place to unwind. Tropic Isle Beach Resort suites are all non-smoking. We strive to make Tropic Isle a perfect place to stay! We are a favorite vacation destination for everyone. Come and enjoy our wonderful tropical weather, and our beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tropic Isle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Isle Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Tropic Isle Beach Deerfield