Tropic Isle Beach Resort is a great place to stay when away from home. Walking distance to the beach and restaurants. Those who want to eat in, they have a nice kitchenette and barbecue grill for guest to use. This motel is very clean and well maintained by Dave and Heidi. Also very comfortable beds for a good nite sleep.The grounds are very well maintained. You can't go wrong staying at the Tropic Isle Looking fordard to our next visit.
Terry and Francine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Isle Beach Resort is a well cared for "Old Florida Apartment" resort with recently remodeled rooms and a beautifully maintained Palm-filled courtyard. With only 15 studio and one room apartments, we take extra care of our guests as if you were family. We are less than 100 yards away from the award winning "Blue Wave" beach in Deerfield Beach, Florida, as well as just a few blocks from the Pier, the shops and restaurants. Our large pool (heated in the winter) is always a welcomed relief and a great place to unwind. Tropic Isle Beach Resort suites are all non-smoking (though we do allow it on the property). We strive to make Tropic Isle a perfect place to stay! We are a favorite vacation destination for everyone. Come and enjoy our wonderful tropical weather, and our beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tropic Isle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Isle Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Tropic Isle Beach Deerfield