“Good and well priced ”

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Crepes: breakfast, savory, dessert Salads Gourmet coffees
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Most creeps under $10, but taste like a million bucks. I had the French Brie with chicken and the husband had a breakfast crepe with ham, eggs, and other goodies inside. The flavors come together so well. Served fresh and hot. Service is excellent. Small place in a strip mall, but has indoor and outdoor seating. We'll be back for desert crepes!!

1  Thank Ybfthvdv577754

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We're self described foodies in town for a concert. Never heard of Deerfield before but saw this restaurant and thought we'd give it a try. I'm a picky crepe eater because of a French foreign exchange student who spoiled my family with her crepes, so when I say these crepes are perfection, I mean it. I had the French Brie veggie and my girlfriend had the bad girl. Both were excellent, they looked so huge that I didn't think we could finish them but actually they were the perfect size, not too filling. The service was fast and friendly and the price was excellent!

2  Thank Sljay
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were intrigued to find the #1 restraurant in Deerfield Beach was an inexpensive small crepe restaurant in a strip mall (that included a parking garage). They had a wide range of crepes - both entree' and desert. The entrees included a wider range of beef options. I was disapointed however that they didn't have a traditional seafood crepe on the menu. But all 3 of the entree crepes we ordered were good, if not great. We split a couple of desert crepes which were also very good. Seating is limited - both outside and inside. Surprisingly not particularly crowded even on a saturday night.

1  Thank Bruce W
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Great people great food. Close to
My home. We enjoyed it very much we definitely will be returning with the rest of our family to enjoy this place once again!!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Let me start by saying that I have been to Paris and lived off of crepes from street vendors. The quality of ingredients is top notch compared to what I ate in Paris. They do an excellent job and we came up on the place by accident. We got the blue cheese/chix crepe and the banana/strawberry,Nutella crepe. They were yummy and hit the spot. My wife is from Poland and make crepes often at home and they we as good as or better.

1  Thank Will S