“Nice Breakfast with a view of the beach”

Cafe Med Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Med Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 231 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: 2096 NE 2nd Street
Description: For Italians around the world, mealtime is family time - when generous portions of delicious food, lively conversation and timeless traditions get passed around the table, and from one generation to the next. We proudly feature the finest and freshest ingredients along with professional and friendly service, all of it right by the water, all tables have ocean view!
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The Cafe Med is the central restaurant in the Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort.

We only visited them for breakfast but were happy with the selection and quality. And plus who we could sit outdoors and enjoy the beach scenery

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The food was fantastic, I loved the server Soula and another staffer named Maria. Completely a great experience all the way around. I would definitely come back and will come back since I live in the Coral Springs area. Nice view and close to the beach too! Thanks for such a nice night and experience, next time will come back to check out the live music. :-) Alisia and Damien Athan

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I returned to Café Med yesterday and wow, it was great! I had written a review earlier about my bad experience and I retract it. What a beautiful location. The food was perfect. The staff professional and friendly and the environment inviting and welcoming. If you have a chance, please give this perfect restaurant a chance. I can assure you, you won't be disappointed. Diego , the manager, runs a great restaurant and has a staff that is way above expectations.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I recently moved to the area and have been trying the different restaurants in the area. I recently visited Cafe Med for breakfast with a few friends. The restaurant and service were excellent, as was the lobster omelet which I highly recommend. The service and staff were friendly, and quite helpful in explaining the meals. Based on that experience I took my kids (23 and 25) there for dinner. We started with a HUGE caesar salad, which we took home. Seafood salad which lacked flavor and had too many greens. The highlight of the appetizers was the mussels in white wine - Excellent. Our dinner got mixed up, francaise was mixed up with limone - similar but different. The waitress was quick to accept the blame for the mix up. The rest of us had pasta meals for dinner all of which were good, not excellent. Overall I will return to Med Cafe, but probably not for dinner. It has a great view and is a good place for appetizers and drinks with friends. Did I say they had live entertainment?

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I visited here on business for dinner and the service was so lousy. It took 15mins and several attempts to get the waitress to notice me...why, I don't know...the maitre'd sat me. The food was average but I was never checked on and it took FOREVER to get my check when it was time to leave. I frequent Deerfield several weeks/year and I will not return. There are too many other nearby restaurants that have great food and service.