“Excellent Dinner/Party Experience”

Cafe Med Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Med Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: 2096 NE 2nd Street
Description: For Italians around the world, mealtime is family time - when generous portions of delicious food, lively conversation and timeless traditions get passed around the table, and from one generation to the next. We proudly feature the finest and freshest ingredients along with professional and friendly service, all of it right by the water, all tables have ocean view!
Boca Raton, Florida
“Excellent Dinner/Party Experience”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We had a dinner party for over 40 people on a Friday night. The food was excellent, including the delicious bread that impressed and suprised everyone with its creative resentation. The staff and manager, Diego, worked with us to make sure our dinner was special. From the ocean view to the calamari appetizers and fresh fish, the experience exceeded our already lofty expectations. We will certainly dine there on a regular basis and we won't hesitate to have any future parties there. Great time, great food, great people!

• Visited September 2012
Diego O, General Manager at Cafe Med Ristorante, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Marc

We can't thank you enough for all the wonderful words you shared about Cafe Med. We really had a great time hosting your party and we enjoyed seeing you back time and time again after that. I'll make sure all the staff knows how good a job they did, in the mean time please do accept our most sincere gratitude for your kind words and patronage.

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Yeah Tulio is back!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stopped in with my two year old son and some friends for lunch - the service and food were excellent and priced VERY reasonably! I will be going again and again!

• Visited October 2012
Dear Michele

We are glad to see that our Chef Tulio was able to deliver the expectations you were used to in his previous enterprises. Having such great quality food demands an equally great level of service which we are proud to provide to all our guests. We truly appreciate your business and your taking the time to share your "excitement" about us with others. We are looking forward to seeing you back soon.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“HORRIBLE! STAY AWAY!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

OMG, vile would be the word to describe this horrible place! We went there for Sunday brunch. I asked for the menu, the waiter said "we are out of many things". I said how about eggs? He said "I don't recomend, order from the lunch menu, it's better". I didn't want lunch, I wanted brunch. They were not very busy and the service was horrible. I orded a chicken breast (since he discouraged ordering eggs). It was ok. The sauted spinach was oily and had that terrible fake garlic in it which I tasted for 2 days! I asked for bread...they finally brought it...yuck! I asked for marinara sauce, they brought it and it was watery and over salted. I was afraid to come here after reading many bad reviews but my friends wanted to try it so we did. MISTAKE, BIG MISTAKE! This place should be closed!

1 Thank FunTravelerForSure
Diego O, General Manager at Cafe Med Ristorante, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Guest

We are very concerned about what is stated in your review and we will investigate what happened during your visit. We are well known for our signature bread and our tomato sauce so to hear that you did not fully enjoyed is rather disappointing for us. I do apologize for falling short of your expectation and i would like the chance to make it right. Please do call me directly at 305-915-0212 to discuss the details of your experience. We really value your opinion and will work very hard to re gain your trust.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention so we can correct any issues and be a better option for you in the future.

Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Good food and good service”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

When they first opened up they were very overpriced for a beachfront town and must have realized they made a huge mistake thinking this was Miami. People don't want to spend that kind of money in Deerfield. They made changes and brought down the prices and it has become my favorite place on the beach. Only problem is a few times I went for lunch and they don't open till 12:30 which is crazy. I would highly recommend this place. If you went there in the beginning and had a bad experience give them a second chance. Things have improved and I'm sure you will be happy.

Dear Marc

We are very happy to read your review, as a new operation in an area at the time not too familiar with us we did make some decisions that needed reconsideration but we are now well integrated and better prepared to make all our guests happy. The fact that you gave us a second chance means a lot to us, many people did and they are now loyal guests and we sincerely thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We do have limited hours of operation for the summer time but we'll soon start opening our doors at 12 noon. Please do keep in mind that Sundays we open at 10:00 am for a la carte brunch. We hope to see you back soon.

Miami, Florida
“Awesome food, great service!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My wife and I went there for lunch and were treated like kings! Food was awesome, VERY delicious and fresh and the service was more than impeccable.

• Visited July 2012
Dear Cezary

Thank you for your kind words, providing good food and good service is what we love to do, we put extensive hours into training but the personality we cannot teach, and this is why also look at that aspect when we hire people, it makes it a little more complicated but it's surely makes it worth it when we are able to provide our guests with a great time. Please came back soon, Chef Tulio will be happy to prepare something special!