“Just right for an enjoyable short walk”

Deerfield Beach Arboretum
Cromwell, Connecticut
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Just right for an enjoyable short walk”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

As arboretums go, it is on the small side, but that is part of the attraction. You follow one main path through the whole park and it is just right for those who can't or prefer not to get into a long walk. Plenty of pretty trees and flowers. Also has a playground area. We enjoyed it.

Visited April 2013

Long Island City, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Small nice park.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This park must have started with great potential. It's still very nice but seems like there is little funding to maintain it. There is a nice walking path and 100's of trees labeled. Only problem is the labels are all faded topping over and many unreadable. I still enjoyed the walk through and was nice for a 45 minute break.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank gulltrav
Deerfield Beach, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Favorite Park”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I work nearby and I love to visit the Arboretum whenever I can. It is a beautiful park with many places to sit and enjoy yourself (bring a yoga mat, or picnic lunch, something to draw with, etc.).

Visited March 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very nice place to take a walk!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I went with my daughter to take a walk and we loved it! Beautiful view beautiful trees. It also has a place to have some lunch, you need to bring your own though, they just have the tables and overall a nice place to have a relax time! It also has a playground which my baby loved!! Definitely coming back soon!

Plymouth, Massachusetts
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“A little run down”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We walked around for a while. I did not realize there were so many different types of palm trees. My favorite area was the Japanese section. We had two ugly ducks following us for awhile. We found a bubbling brook. All in all it as a lovely little park. My only complaint is some of the signs were so old you could not read them.

Visited December 2012