“Best Chinese restaraunt in my area! No MSG!”
Review of China Gourmet

China Gourmet
Ranked #129 of 226 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Chinese restaraunt in my area! No MSG!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Ive been ordering from this place for over 2 years now and mostly delivery. I do not like anything spicy so I can't comment on that.
However compared to other chinese restaraunts in the area this one has the best crab ragoons, Spring rolls, soups, Honey garlic wings (they're big), egg foo young, Moo Goo gai Pan as well other dishes. I live in a big apt complex and their delivery has always been what they say it is going to be as far as time. As the othe reviewer mentioned the do get busy with deliveries so I always order before rush hour. The other option is to order and then pick up at the drive up window they have now.
The food has always been HOT, FRESH and delicious. They are the only one I order from after trying the other ones in my area.
They also have a sushi bar in the restarunt ...It is a seperate business in the restaraunt and when I have ordered sushi and had it inside it was great. When I ordered it for delivery it wasn't as big a roll. Also the guy who does the Sushi (Kevin) only has certain hours he works. So I order my sushi elsewhere due to inconsistency.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank joanndiver

“great”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This is a great place for Chinese food. I usually have it delivered and they are friendly and accommodating at the door. They get busy so be sure to plan ahead, sometimes it take up to 45 minutes on busy nights.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank travellingwinotoo
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Avoid China Gourmet”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

As it is closer to home then our favorite we thought we would try it out. I ordered Curry Chicken. It was terrible. It had NO taste at all. I had to add salt and curry powder. I called and told them they said oh ok! I suggested to them that perhaps their chef should taste the food before sending it to the customer. We'll never go back there!

• Visited May 2012