“Hampton Rocks Again”

Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Came back from a cruise and stayed at this Hampton again. Our children live in the area so when we come to visit we always stay here. Once again, our stay was outstanding. James and his staff run a very friendly hotel and always puts their guest first. I recommend this hotel whenever you are in town.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The hotel was very nice - staff very efficient and morning breakfast was good. Only downside was the rooms smelled like they were trying to cover something up - too much fragrance in my room. Otherwise I recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The room was very clean and spacious. The pool was very inviting and relaxing. But the front desk personnel were over the top with courtesty and helpfulness. Surely would return to stay at this property if I was in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stayed at this hotel because of class I had to attend which was being held here. I was surprised to see how nice it was. Staff was friendly and helpful and room was great and it was nice to have a frig and micro in the room since I follow a special diet and brought food with me. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip. The service was great and the room was clean. The only thing I had trouble was the location of the hotel. It is off of 95, however you have to do a U turn to get in and out of the location. This is probably because the location of the hotel was placed there a long time ago. Other than that, everything is great.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Because of our good experience at this Hampton Inn last year, my sister, brother-in-law and I returned for a night on our way north from Key West. We shared a very large suite with a king bed and pull out sofa. The corner room was so large that it had two flat screen TVs. There was also a wet bar with fridge and microwave. Instead of being placed next to the king bed, the sofabed was several feet from the foot of the bed, facing away from it.

The sofabed was much more comfortable than I thought it would be and I got a good night's sleep. Sister and BIL reported the bed was comfortable, too. The furniture in the room is beginning to show wear and tear, but the room and bathroom were very clean; the linens and towels were of good quality.

I wish I knew the name of the young man who checked us in (March 1). He was extremely personable and made us feel welcome. There were many excellent choices for breakfast the next day -- omelets, home fries, sausage, cereal, yogurt, assorted breads (including biscuits), oatmeal and more. We were told the hotel was full, but the breakfast area didn't seem overly crowded. We took our breakfast out by the pool.

We will most likely return next year when we visit the area. The hotel is located at the back of a business park parking lot, but it is easy to reach from I-95.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This hotel is tucked away in a quiet business park off Hillsboro blvd. look for the Hampton sign since the building is hard to see from the street. I was surprised by the "oasis" pool area behind the hotel . Friendly staff. Room was nice size (expanded king) and the room and hotel were well kept, albeit the room decor was a little dated. Easy driving access to Hwy 95 as well as the beach.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing away from Hwy 95