Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
$83
$69
$90
$73
Comfort Inn Oceanside(Deerfield Beach)
$93
$151
  • Pool
$123
$108
Atlantique Beach House(Deerfield Beach)(Great Value!)
$87
$83
Tropic Isle Beach Resort(Deerfield Beach)(Great Value!)
$102
Royal Blues Hotel(Deerfield Beach)
$329
$319
Relais & Châteaux
All reviewsoffice parkfront deskbeer and winebusiness parkcomplimentary breakfasthappy hourroom was cleanboca ratonthe breakfast areacookiesconvenient locationgreat place to stayeasy accessnice poolbusiness trippool areabagels
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I absolutely love the Deerfield Hampton. When I lived in South Florida it is where I would have my family stay, and now - ten years later - I came back on my own and still loved it. The staff is wonderful and the hotel is beautiful - even though it is a business park! This time I was so impressed with the fact that additional, accessible electrical outlets were put in the room. It is such a small thing to do but such a huge help for guests. I really think this location is just awesome.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 25, 2013

as I said in the previous statement hot hot hot when we arrived it was extremely hot, they said they would take care of it when we arrived form a family's wedding at 1:00 am it was still so hot not what I wanted to do was too changed rooms. very unhappy..

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard M
James L, Manager at Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Rich M.

It's our goal to always stay one step ahead of our guests' needs and I regret that such an easy fix was not taken care of sooner. Per our conversation, our maintenance team is currently working to fix this issue and apologize for any discomfort you experienced. We hope that we can make it up to you the next time you're in town. And of course we invoked our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee policy for you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

A unique location but worth the find. Hampton Inn's are my hotel of choice when traveling the state of Florida for business. I felt welcomed for many reasons starting with the front desk staff, especially Marlie, next the lobby happy hour then my room. Great job

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had a quick 1 night stopover here, whilst I was visiting family in the area.

Easy to find, just off the I95. It's set back from the road, so a nice quiet spot with plenty of parking. Check-in was very quick, and as I was quite late I got upgraded to a suite which was a nice surprise.

It had 2 rooms, one with a sofa and coffee making spot and the other with a large bed. Nice flat screen tv and free wi-fi. The bathroom was alo huge.

The usual Hampton breakfast was included, plenty of space to find somewhere to sit.

No problem staying here if I'm in the area in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn-Deerfield Beach for a weekend family trip. The hotel and my room were very clean, the hotel was very quiet, and the staff were courteous. I had an issue with the toilet and a staff member was there within minutes to take care of it. Overall, I think the hotel is a great value if you're looking for a clean, quiet place to stay for a few days.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family