Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
$106
$98
Doubletree.com
$71
Comfort Inn Oceanside(Deerfield Beach)
$84
ComfortInn
  • Breakfast included
Royal Blues Hotel(Deerfield Beach)
$529
Deerfield Beach Motel(Deerfield Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoffice parkfront deskbeer and winebusiness parkcomplimentary breakfasthappy hourroom was cleanboca ratonthe breakfast areacookiesconvenient locationgreat place to stayeasy accessnice poolbusiness trippool areabagels
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Based on my family's recent experience, this is a well-run hotel with a manager dedicated to making the hotel's guests feel welcome. My wife and I recently stayed here with our two young boys for a week. We booked what we thought was a suite through hotels.com (big mistake, but that's a different story). When we got to the hotel late in the evening, we were placed in a regular room and not the larger suite we believed we had booked. The next morning, my wife politely explained our disappointment to the hotel's manager, James Lalanne, and he couldn't have been more accommodating. He promptly moved us to a larger room and whenever he saw us around the hotel throughout the rest of our stay, he made a point of asking us how everything was going. Another nice touch was on the morning of Valentine's Day, Mr. Lalanne walked around the breakfast area handed a rose to each female guest. A nice little touch to bring smiles to guests' faces. The rest of the staff was equally friendly to our kids throughout the week, no doubt following their manager's lead.

As for the actual hotel, it's about what you expect with a Hampton Inn. It's not the Four Seasons, but it is clean, the rooms are decent, the service is friendly, and the free breakfast is a nice bonus (especially with young kids). The location is a little odd, nestled between some office buildings, but it's only a 10-minute drive to Deerfield Beach and a 2-minute drive to I-95. The pool is nothing too swanky, but certainly nice enough.

Would definitely stay at this hotel again, especially with kids.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed overnight on a Saturday before taking family to the Ft. Lauderdale airport. The hotel was filled with young people, dressed to the nines, and I groaned at the thought of getting no sleep while they ran up and down the halls all night. I had heard the desk clerk on the phone when I checked in that the hotel was full that night. Thankfully, the group was quiet and I got a good night's sleep on the usual comfy Hampton Inn bed. My room was huge, with a sofa, two side chairs, a coffee table, desk and desk chair, refrigerator and microwave, plus the king size bed. It was clean and the air conditioner wasn't too noisy.

This hotel is in the back of a corporate business park, so it would be easy to miss the entrance if you didn't know where it is. But it is very convenient to I-95, although there don't seem to be too many restaurants nearby. Not being familiar with the area, it was a trial to drive in the dark, but we found a Boston Market that fit the bill for our needs.

The man at the desk was very friendly and helpful at check-in, although he was busy. The man in the breakfast room was very friendly, too, and very efficient. The breakfast was a typical Hampton Inn breakfast (which I happen to like), and there was a lot of it.

I would stay here again if I was in the area. It seems to be more of a corporate hotel catering to groups on the weekends. Luckily, our group was quiet!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Stayed there for 2 nights and just great. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Rooms were great. Would stay there everytime. Great location 10 minutes from the beach. Near restaurants. Pool area was great

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Just a completely underwhelming experience . . . the bad points (and there weren't any good ones):

1) Dated decor - they really need to upgrade the hard and soft goods.
2) Bad desk chair - old fabric, no arms, terrible seat - had to use the other chair instead.
3) Slow staff - lines at check-in, no sense of urgency, no speed at all.
4) Horrendous internet speed - I was basically unable to work. They have an old network that is still up and running; when I complained about it they told me to use a different one which was faster (then why is the old one still up?), but it was only slightly faster. It's the overall network because it took me 5 minutes to access and print a boarding pass on the lobby business computer.
5) Carpet was filthy - not visually, but when I took my morning shower dirt ran off my feet as if I had been outside barefoot.
6) Weak breakfast - rubbery, processed "omlette" and "bagel tops" that were just awful. I know these are common at HI's but they are just bad.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Frank C
James L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Hello Frank C,

Thanks for taking the timeout to share with us some of your findings at our property. He is what we are doing to address some of your findings.
1) Dated decor - they really need to upgrade the hard and soft goods. Bad desk chair - old fabric, no arms, terrible seat - had to use the other chair instead.
a. WE WILL BE RENOVATED SHORTLY – STARTING JUNE TO BE EXACT.
2) Slow staff - lines at check-in, no sense of urgency, no speed at all.
a. OUR STAFF HAS BEEN TRAINING USING ROLE PLAYING SCENARIOS – INCLUDING USING YOU EXAMPLE TO MAKE THEM BETTER UNDERSTAND, HOW A SPEEDIER CHECK-IN PROCESS ENHANCES THE GUEST EXPERIENCE.
3) Horrendous internet speed - I was basically unable to work. They have an old network that is still up and running; when I complained about it they told me to use a different one which was faster (then why is the old one still up?), but it was only slightly faster. It's the overall network because it took me 5 minutes to access and print a boarding pass on the lobby business computer.
a. WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF AN ENTIRE HSIA REVAMP. SO THAT EXPERIENCE SHOULD BECOME NONEXISTENT AT OUR PROPERTY.
We are proud to report that… all your observation are either in the final stages of being addressed or they have been addressed completely!

Our most sincerest apologies for your findings, but your feedback will help ensure that no other of our valued guest make these same findings.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Typically nice Hampton Inn property but a bit pricey.
Clean, service-oriented, conveniently located.
Very nice pool area, limited work-out room, good complimentary breakfast.
WiFi was easy to access and above average in speed.
Check in was smooth and friendly. Check out was excellent in all respects.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple