Tripadvisor
Deerfield Beach
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2019

My boyfriend and I had booked a few nights in this "hotel" and I was *terrified* to stay in this creepy, scary place. We had to cut our vacation short and move elsewhere. The kind of place you go to finish a drug deal or murder someone. Plus, there seem to be people living there long-term? Excuse me, but this is not a hotel.

Room tip: Just don't.
Date of stay: June 2019
3  Thank Kira K
Reviewed February 28, 2019

The only way the reviews here make sense is if there are a lot of FAKE reviews of this hotel. I booked a couple nights with my wife, and the "boutique hotel" was the sketchiest motel I have ever been to. Dirty rooms, no room cleaning, smoke stench, really creepy clientele, a manager and maintenance guy always smoking and in their pajamas... Just stay away and find some other decent hotel (any other in the area, really, would have been much better).

Room tip: All rooms seemed just as terrible.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank petelongtravel
Reviewed February 12, 2019

My wife and I stayed at this charming little place for 3 days. The management works hard to accommodate you and the rooms are very clean, nice and modern. The pool is always clean and the area seems very safe and walkable. I would certainly stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Keith S
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

This place is very kid friendly with a beautiful view and excellent staff! Bbq onsite and pool right outside our door... laundry facility onsite as well! Thank you Ocean boutique for your hospitality!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Amanda F
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Awesome hotel! Great customer service including 24 hour on site management! Beautiful ocean views! Both kid and pet friendly! There’s an awesome pool on site with picnic tables and a barbecue area as well! You can’t best the price for this awesome hotel! I would highly recommend it whether you need to stay short term or long term!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amy D