“smooth sailing trip”
Review of Dixie Divers

Dixie Divers
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Deerfield Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: At Dixie Divers our facility includes our own pool on premise and our own boat, Lady Go Diver, a 48' Marine Management boat powered by twin 871 Detroit diesel engines. The Lady was designed as a dive boat not converted into one. She is equipped with all safety gear, fire extinguishers, life jackets, O2 and first aid kit. On board you will find a full size head (bath room), fresh water shower, and a large easy to board dive platform with two ladders. Sodas, water and snacks are provided on all trips. The bow is easy to access and offers a nice spot to enjoy the rides to and from the dive sites. If you choose to, you may come up on the fly bridge and chat with the captain and the locals. She is not a speedboat and we do not race anywhere so you get to enjoy the scenery both in the Intracoastal Waterway and along the beaches. These guys know all the good places to look for interesting things on the reefs and wrecks. Come out and enjoy the biggest dive boat in the Deerfield / Pompano area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“smooth sailing trip”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

great staff of people from the captain to divemaster, nice and clean boat, having to snorkel and dive is a plus for me....highly recommend dixie divers. no problems here, thank you.

Visited October 2012

Bloomington, Minnesota
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great people to dive with”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The staff and crew are wonderful. The boat is in great condition and the ride to the dive site was comfortable. The dives were fairly shallow so we were able to stay done almost an hour on each dive. The crew did a great job of making sure we were comfortable and happy. I highly recommend this dive shop.

Visited September 2012
Coral Springs, Florida, United States
“The Dixie Dream Team”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have flirted with the idea of becoming a certified scuba diver for many years. The folks at Dixie Divers helped me make my dream become a reality. Top notch and professional. Swimming pool right at the shop for the confined dives as well as their own boat (not chinsy shore dives) for the open water dives. I talked to at least a half a dozen outfits that could have certified me. I'm sooooooo glad I chose the folks at Dixie.

Looking forward to continueing my education and skills with the Advanced course at Dixie.

Thanks guys and Happy Diving!

Visited October 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Very Nice”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Igor is awesome, nice and relaxing trip. Captain was charming and helpful. The boat is in good shape. Was niced to do snorkling and diving at the same time..

Boca Raton, Florida
“Good trip”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great team! Great boat! Great Gear! I recommend this company. Boca Raton and region offer good sites to dive all months. Have fun!!!

Visited September 2012