“A must visit in the area”
Review of Casa Maya Grill

Casa Maya Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Palm City, Florida
“A must visit in the area”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We were staying nearby and were looking for a quality Mexican grill.
I had the combo fajitas which were delicious and loved the presentation. Girlfriend had the Uxmal salad, which was fresh baby spinach (real fresh), with chopped mangoes, avocados, beets, sprouts, grilled red onions,and roasted pumpkin seeds tossed in a chipotle honey mustard topped with grilled steak!!

• Visited February 2013

“Perfect little restaurant”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Casa maya uses great, high quality ingredients. Every dish prepared is high quality unlike most Mexican places that just slop in on. Staff is so friendly, I like seeing the same ones there all the time.

Brooklyn, New York
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We ate here last night and the food was great. Fresh hot chips and salsa to start. The guacamole was fresh and delicious. I had the steak which was cooked perfect and was great. My daughter had the enchiladas which she enjoyed. This is a must on your trip. You will be happy you did at a reasonable price.

• Visited January 2013
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Tucked in a large mall among other restaurants is this wonderful delicious meal serving restaurant. The four of us had different meals and each one of us said it was great. I had a salad with shrimp dish - so good! Shared a carafe of sangria which was quickly gone. We couldn't even finish the one piece of cheesecake, which was yummy, among the 4 of us because we were so full. My wife and I are not Mexican food eating people, but there is plenty of dishes to choose from that are not spicy.

From the hostess at the door to servers, the service was great.

There is plenty of parking. The only possible problem is they only take reservations for 8. However, we arrived at 6:30 PM on a Saturday and had no problem being seated. By 7:30 the restaurant was filled.

This will be a most go to restaurant when I am back in Florida.

• Visited January 2013
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
“Delicious Food and Great Ambiance!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The delicious food and great ambiance we experienced at Casa Maya was beyond our expectations. From the superb appetizers, to the exquisite entrees... the food was delicious, fun and very, fresh. Did I say delicious and fresh? I cannot say it enough! And to top it all off, the chef's special guava cheesecake recipe is heaven. I had heard about it and then confirmed first hand that it is indeed dreamy! My husband and I, enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and especially the personal attention given to us by Emilio, Coral and Sarah Dominguez, owners. They have an excellent staff and also band music on some nights. I think Casa Maya is The GO To place in Deerfield, and I hope I'll be back soon.

• Visited November 2012