“Great Onion rings”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The restaurant was closed for renovations several months back. i brought a friend there and he like the onions rings so much that he ate all the fried onion rings before he would even touch the burger. He had a great meal and wants to go back again. The menu has been expanded to included vegetarian items, but the onion rings and basic burger are my favorites.

1  Thank Esti93

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Stopped in to this much-heralded burger joint and was not disappointed. I elected to try the Volcano Burger prepared Right On and was rewarded with a hot, thick and dripping mess of spicy goodness. I like burgers that drop out of the back on those first bites and was not disappointed. Those drippings added to the fries really hit the spot. I'm not certain that it lived up to the "Volcano" name as my taste buds are pretty fried, but it was tasty. I liked the implied dual-use of the burger spear as a weapon for spearing the fries...seemed to separate the rookies from the pros. The use of shredded lettuce added to the overall drippiness of the burger. Could be a place to bring a fun date where decorum and manners plays fourth to all the various acts of eating...if you do bring a date here, let it be one who appreciates messy food as you will be hard pressed to come out unscathed and your fingers will certainly be well-licked.

2  Thank Lord H
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This one is pretty easy - go to Charm City Burger Company!

I have to say I have always been partial to burger shacks. In particular those on or near a beach. This place fits the bill. If you're a fan of "Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives" I can't believe they haven't rolled into this place yet. The vibe is bohemian but comfortable enough for ties as well as those wearing flip flops. Give me four walls, a stool and some counter space - along with the good burger - and I'm good to go!

I ordered the "Good Ole" which is your basic cheeseburger on a whole wheat bun. Also, gotta get those tater tots! And they also serve a selection of craft beer. All of it was as close to perfection as I've ever had in a burger.

If you're not into the red meat thing they also have chicken sandwiches and even wings, but, I didn't try any of those.

It's ala-carte service meaning when you enter you order at the counter and then find your seat. They call out your name when your food is ready.

It's right before you go over the intercoastal from A1A if you're headed to the beach and pretty easy to find. This will easily be my go-to place for a fantastic burger. Oh and BTW, despite what I've read in previous reviews - I didn't see any roaches. Just a packed restaurant full of people who obviously agree these guys know how to make a really good burger!

1  Thank TENNDAWG
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

5 times is a Charm for me. I am so glad I am 15 min away. No frills here. Just one of the most amazing burger places. I finally upgraded the Good ole burger for $4.50 more it was Kobe beef. I will never forget that burger. It's 8:29am, wish I could go back and re-live that experience, but I am sure they must be closed. When you order the Kobe upgrade, you will not taste it if you order Hammered style, (well done) so order it Right on, so you can have it slightly pink, and the true flavor of Kobe can ooze out. Trust me, it is like heaven.. Charm city heaven!

1  Thank starhotelFlorida
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I've tried this place 3 times.....3 times I've seen roaches in the place. The burgers are great and the fries are awesome......but ROACHES are unacceptable!

1  Thank Heidi33441