“Roaches, Roaches, Roaches”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I've tried this place 3 times.....3 times I've seen roaches in the place. The burgers are great and the fries are awesome......but ROACHES are unacceptable!

1  Thank Heidi33441

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I think Charm City won a Best Burger contest. Their burgers taste good, the wait staff performs adroitly amid the crowds borne from popularity, and the recent remodeling improves the atmosphere. While waiting for your order, try one of the microbrews CCB has on tap.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I kept hearing about this great burger place. I have been twice and was disappointed both times. Burgers were served almost raw. I like my burgers medium. Sent back, came back same way. Why ask how you want it done if you're not going to cook it that way? Went back second time, same thing. Will not go back.

1  Thank sed5886
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The atmosphere is zoo-like... noisy & overcrowded due to poor arrangement of seating. Despite the busy dunner time, I did not see anyone cleaning tables. I wiped off my table myself. Instead of straightforward requests for rare, medium or well, they use cutesy terms like "hammered" & "right-on", which only serves to slow down the ordering procedure for people unfamiliar with it. The counter staff is not the friendliest and the wait for your food can take much longer than one would expect. Tonight I ordered a well done burger... after biting into it, I discovered it was rare. It also had gristle, which was a first there. So I ate the cold, overdone fries instead, since I had no time to waste, I did not send the burger back. On the way out, I told a guy behind the counter how my well done order was served rare. He said "sorry" and clearly could not have cared less. My friends and I will not be returning there. Just as well, since the place did not seem as clean as it should be.

2  Thank lauderdalebts2012
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My son and I stopped at Charm City Burger Co. after a day of scuba diving. We were starving! Well, the guys at Charm City took care of us - their Cowboy burgers were perfect-size for our hunger that day and they were juicy,meaty and DELICIOUS!