“Great food & a Great place @ a Great Price!”
Review of El Tamarindo Pizza - CLOSED

El Tamarindo Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I had read the reviews-they are all true! It's a small cozy place with great food. From the start-the bread & oil dip was really good. I had the carne asada-excellent! The pasta my children had was delicious! The service was great! Can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stopped here well after dinner hour just for salad and pizza. Service was a bit confused since they wait staff jumped all over us. However, once they figured out who our server was, service was very good. We ordered a salad (which I didn't care for, but my husband liked) and pizza. It said that it was coal fired, so we expected something similar to Frank Pepe's (in Connecticut), but it was just pizza - pretty good, though. I'd probably come back.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We were greeted & seated upon our arrival. The server explained the daily specials in good detail & took our drink order. Next we were treated to a hot cuban bread with an outstanding oil based dipping sauce. Our salad was fresh & the house dressing was a treat. I had the grilled pork chops which were perfectly cooked. My wife had the eggplant tower which was also perfect. Food, service & price were all outstanding. our meal cost including drinks was less than $30.

1  Thank WCF111
Reviewed April 27, 2014

This restaurant is no pizza joint.The meals consist of fresh ingredients, prepared so well and reasonably priced. The staff is very friendly and the owner is a perfect host for his restaurant. There were so many great menu choices, everything was fabulous that we ordered. The owner presented us with a complementary salad that went so well with our meals. Definitely put this restaurant at the top of your list. I can't wait to go back to Florida to go there again.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Wow, what a surprise when we sat down and looked over the menu. From italian, Mexican, spanish and everything in between we decided to sample several things. They brought out hot crusty cuban bread with an amazing dipping sauce. We started with the salad which was large enough for 2, fresh & crisp delicious dressing, the most delicious corn tamale we have EVER tasted, it was like heaven in your mouth, a prosciutto & fresh mozz pizza, chicken francaise, skirt steak, samplings of the chicken vegetable soup with fresh lime and for dessert...wowza the coconut flan and tres leche cake. Everything was better than the next. Coming back to try the paella. Really just go!

1  Thank melboca