“Excellence in all!”

Dining options: Delivery
Deerfield Beach FL
“Excellence in all!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This restaurant is a fusion of Peruvian dishes, Sushi, and other international cuisine. It has good ambiance , good wines and excellent food.
The decoration and attention was first class, and its location is in very friendly area close to Pompano , Deerfield. And Boca Raton .
My husband and I love Latin desserts and their Tres Leches was the best we have had .

Best of all prices are very affordable!

• Visited July 2013

Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite spot”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I've been eating here since they opened. The owner is extremely friendly and a hard worker. I have seen him waiting, cleaning, busing, etc. They treat you as a valued customer every time. I have had many of the different dishes on the menu and never been disappointed. The prices are unbeatable and I truly respect this place. At first i didn't expect it to be a pizza joint when i walked in, but it is, and has a very nice touch of class. Awesome restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mike Z
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Love this restaraunt! Italian and Latino Cuisine! Not Ruby's anymore!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This used to be a Ruby's Pizza ...never tried it before but was driving by and noticed they changed the name and cuisine. So I was stopping by to pick up something to-go and realized that it had changed to Italian/Latino cuisine. I love thin crust pizza and enjoy goat cheese spinach combo's instead of the average pizza. I was extremely impressed with their food. FINALLY a pizza place that has awesome pizza as well as a variety of other food. Just right around the corner from where I live and they also do deliveries. Love their homemade Salad dressing, eggplant parmagian, pizza, homemade rib soup and meatball sandwhich and have yet to try more of their affordable cuisine. Service was above and beyond what I would of expected! I was being waited on hand and foot (it wasn't busy at the time) but still they impressed me for my first visit. Very accomadating and friendly! Located in a small strip mall I was surprised that the inside was nicely decorated and gave the feel of an upscale environment the moment I walked in.

• Visited July 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“The food alone should get 10 stars.”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

It was fresh and wonderful to look at. Then you take a bite and are amazed how good it really is. The staff is extremely corteous. They want to make it a great dining experience. The atmosphere is clean and welcoming. The menu has a good selection at great prices. You will not find a better restaurant around. I highly recommended you to try it. You will be back

• Visited July 2012
Deerfield Beach
“Great Service, Delicious Food”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great staff and service. Owner was very friendly and checked in on us several times. Complimentary soup and warm bread with freshly made pesto. yum!

Paninis are amazing and anything you can order that includes their marinera sauce is definitely going to be tasty. I could eat the sauce with a spoon. Very good.

Small place, clean and cute.

• Visited April 2013