“Excelent Price/Service rate.”

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Layton, Utah, USA
“Excelent Price/Service rate.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

It's is a wonderful Motel, with a very very serviceable lady on the front desk. I recommend the place to everybody that wants to have a good moment at a very cheap price.
Very close to a wonderful beach.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 5, 2013

It was good, not great, but hey it was $80 per night off season. Clean except on Sundays when the maid does NOT clean. The pool was nice, grounds well kept. The owner was a little aggressive about the coffee we spilled one night. We cleaned it up with her pool towels. The towels were old and very cheap, almost like burlap. We had no other choice, it happened at midnight and was in the middle of the tiled room. After chastising us for doing this, I asked her for an alternative. She told me to call the office next time (which was closed, and this is hardly an emergency). Great location. Guests were noisy, using the pool, with their loud children late one Saturday night and lucky for us, we were away from that and were blocked by the office. We weren't there for a family visit.

1 Thank Alohatexas240
daencro, General Manager at Carriage House Resort Motel, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We hope that you enjoyed your upgrade from an efficiency to a one bedroom apartment for your full stay. We provide housekeeping services every day except for Sundays and some select holidays to allow our staff a well deserved day of rest. On Sundays we do not tidy up the unit, make the bed, remove the trash and change the towels but our office staff is available to assist our guests with any request they may have such as replacing wet towels, removing trash or cleaning spills. The common areas are cleaned every day including Sundays and holidays. All the bathroom towels that we use are of high quality, clean and inspected for stains and tears. The kitchen and pool towels that we use are of standard hospitality quality with no stains or tears. Every apartment is supplied with a stack of clean rags to allow the guests to clean and dry spills, hair dye, oily substances that would damage bathroom and pool towels meant to dry the body and kitchen towels which touch the surfaces where food is placed. These rags are replaced if any are used.
Families with children are welcomed and it gives us great pleasure to see children that are enjoying their stay. Parents are asked to supervise them at all times especially at the pool area. Our pool closes at 9:00PM.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Booked this Hotel for a week in Deerfield Beach area.
Close to the beach, easy parking ( parking is free ) and just a walking distance from several places to eat from burgers to fine sea food.
Best deal for your money.
Place for couples , family, solo, etc...
Don't go anywhere before check this place.

Room Tip: Get a room with a kitchen
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ianlimag
California, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 23, 2013

customer service very good. few steps away from the beach. free parking (near motels will charge you $10 per day + taxes). Apt are nice, well maintained, tile floor, flat screen TV and free WiFi (works very good and fast). housekeeping is good (even they do not clean your dishes, just the floor, the beds, the bathroom). Pool was very clean. there are a couple of nice restaurants around and bars.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Superb in all respects! Location was central to many attractions. Management & staff were amicable & went beyond the call of duty to please me, property was very charming! A special shout out to Suzanna who even provided transport to the TRI-rail fir my boyfriend & I on my day of departure.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Lisamboyd4
Windermere
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Checking in was quick and pleasant, thanks to the friendly staff. The room was quite spacious, nicely decorated and super clean. It even had a small refrigerator, which was very convenient. The bed was big and comfortable. The location was perfect; the walk to the beach was only a few minutes and we didn't have to deal with finding or paying for parking. The parking lots near the beach looked quite full. The pool was clean and the water temperature was just right. There were plenty of pool/beach chairs by the pool for tanning. Overall, I was very pleased with the experience and will definitely be returning.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Leeper
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I had the pleasure of returning to my hometown of Deerfield Beach September of 2012. I took a chance and booked the Carriage House Resort for 4 days of my stay. I am roach-phobic so I was a bit concerned about an older motel actually really being clean and bug free. When I called to book I very openly asked how their bug control was, stating that I grew up in South Florida and realized that bugs are an integral part of the environment down there and that even the best places have problems with control. They assured me they had a routine spraying program but were also honest enough to admit that it could not be guaranteed there would be no bugs...(a fact I knew, but I hoped that at least they weren't overrun). I was pleasantly surprised to not see even ONE bug in the room, and really didn't even see any outside the motel, although I am sure being Florida they were there. The location was great...a block and a half from the beach. It was quiet and I felt safe. I look forward to staying there again this August. The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. It was great having a small refrigerator in the room. The air conditioning worked well and everything at the facility was well maintained. The pool is not large but it is adequate. I enjoyed it so much I left my sister's house in Palm City a day early and re-booked my room for my last night in Florida. When I checked in I almost cried when the lady checking me in said "welcome home". The staff are friendly and helpful. I can hardly wait until I return and expect this upcoming stay to be just as enjoyable.

Room Tip: I prefer the second floor and I don't like to have a suite or kitchen. When I am on vacation I...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo