“Anniversary Dinner”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hillsboro & A1A
Description: Relax in our comfortable setting and savor Chef Victor's inspired cuisine. The sights, aromas and tastes of OCEANS will awaken your senses with an unparalleled dining experience. OCEANS has earned a reputation that goes well beyond its breathtaking setting.
Reviewed October 6, 2016

This restaurant was recommended by the staff at our hotel
The restaurant was perfect for our 25th anniversary. We were seated on the patio facing the ocean. It was beautiful. I think that this is one of two restaurants that are actually on the beach.
We had calamari as an appetizer. I usually pick at calamari because I'm not a fan of the texture, but this was delicious, oh my goodness. (Atlanta Georgia is not a seafood town.. Just saying)
We both had the most unique entree, shrimp and corn crusted snapper. It was extraordinary. Hats off to the chef. I found the recipe online, obviously the chef had gotten several request.

Chrissy M, Guest Relations Manager at Ocean's 234, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2016

I am so pleased to hear of your dining experience with us. We appreciate any feedback we can get regarding our services at the restaurant to fulfill our saying "Best On The Beach". We look forward to seeing you in again soon!

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner at Ocean's 234. The settings was very good, and the food was tasty. I had their special Old Fashioned, and I recommend that! The 4 of us tried different appetizers and main dishes. The octopus appetizer was very good (I just tried one taste, cause I'm a coward), but it tasted good and was not chewy at all. The bronzino was good and my wife was reading about the Mahi. The California roll looked good. I saw the lobster mac and cheese at another table - î was a bowl of the pasta with a big piece of lobster on top. I'll try that next time. For dessert, the German chocolate cheesecake case delicious.

Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

This is an upscale restaurant. Food and service are excellent. Great view. Expect to pay twenty dollars more for a Pino Grigio St Margherite than you would pay at the Whales Rib. The location might be worth it.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

Had dinner with work colleagues and were very happy. Not a lot of menu selections, but the ones we chose were very good. Had a nice walk on the beach after which was just across a small walkway, then a walk out the pier (just $1.00). We will visit again.

Thanks for the great review! Hope to see you in soon! Check out our happy hour 3-7 Monday through Friday!

Reviewed September 13, 2016

Great service - thank you Michael. Food was phenomenal. Hubby had the shrimp and corn crusted snapper and I had the diver scallops with mushroom risotto. Sat outside right by the ocean. A very enjoyable evening.