“Loved the Cuisine...Loved the Ambience...Loved the Entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Parkview Cafe - CLOSED

Parkview Cafe
Cuisines: American, Italian, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: All Parkview Cafe's menu options have the health conscious customer in mind. Our specialties include a variety of paninis a California style burger and salads made with fresh greens and house dressing. To drink, we offer wide selection of coffees, wines and beer. Coffee drinks include espresso, cappuccino, mochacchino, and more. We are located just one mile from the Sunrail Station in DeBary.
Orlando, Florida
“Loved the Cuisine...Loved the Ambience...Loved the Entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

What a pleasant surprise when I dined at Parkview Café for the first time this evening. I was immediately greeted by Jessie who then became a wonderful server...terrific personality and very efficient. My entrée was Tangerine Chicken...delicious! I asked to have my vegetables sautéed with olive oil...request done and perfect. The whole menu looked very inviting.

This evening, a beautiful and talented Eleni Chris was the entertainer. What a voice and she accompanies herself on the guitar. She even sings in several languages. Love her, love the cuisine and love the atmosphere. I'll be back next Saturday. Eleni sings again. I may just have to have the Tangerine Chicken again. IT WAS SO GOOD!

• Visited August 2014

DeBary, Florida
“Great Cafe for Debary!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

My husband and I shared a Panini with a choice of salad or French fries. It was delicious!! Then we ordered a Mango pie . This was superb!!! It was happy hour too so they had draft beers for $2. If you like coffee they have lots of different selections.
On Saturday nights they have music so we will be going back then!

• Visited August 2014
DeBary, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Bistro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is a wonderful place for lunch or dinner! The service is wonderful attentive servers who present well prepared food in a very comfortable setting. This is good value. In my opinion the best place to eat in DeBary.

• Visited July 2014
Florida
“Great little bistro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

A group of 10 ladies went to the Parkview Cafe to celebrate friendship. First of all, it is very charming and the decor is so welcoming. The prices are very good. Our waitress was wonderful. The food was delicious. Reading the other reviews, I agree it's not a child friendly atmosphere but why would you take your child to this type of restaurant when you can clearly see it's a bistro ! As for prices, we ate there for lunch and the prices were reasonable. Not sure about the night prices.

• Visited July 2014
DeLand, Florida
“Nice Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

I was with a group of 17 seniors. A gentleman showed us to a meeting room already set up for two groups: the one I was with and a second group of 11 ladies. The group I was with arrived together on a bus. The ladies group arrived in small groups; they finished arriving about 15 minutes after us. One waitress was assigned to my group and a different waitress to the group of ladies. The waitress for the ladies group was very organized; our waitress was unorganized. It took us 20 minutes to get our drinks and then they were mixed up; we had to get them straightened out. Then the waitress took our orders. It took a long time to get the orders. (The group of ladies were served their orders before any of my group received the food order).

When the waitress finally started bringing out our orders, she was confused as to who had ordered what. From the time we were seated to the time we paid our individual bills was 1 hour and 45 minutes. I would have thought that management could have seen the waitress' problem and helped her and the customers. I had an eight-ounce hamburger and iced tea. The cost was about $12.00.

The meeting room was very well decorated and the chair comfortable.

• Visited June 2014