“Not impressed and overpriced”
Review of Parkview Cafe - CLOSED

Parkview Cafe
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: All Parkview Cafe's menu options have the health conscious customer in mind. Our specialties include a variety of paninis a California style burger and salads made with fresh greens and house dressing. To drink, we offer wide selection of coffees, wines and beer. Coffee drinks include espresso, cappuccino, mochacchino, and more. We are located just one mile from the Sunrail Station in DeBary.
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

This is the second time we've eaten here. And I have to say this is forgettable.

The ambience and decor is decadent.

When you walk in you KNOW it is not a family friendly restaurant. There's no children's menu or anything to occupy them. The server told us the kids meals were grilled cheese and chicken tenders. My daughter chose to have a hamburger from the regular menu. It was a huge hamburger for a little girl but that's okay.

There is a VERY limited menu. I had the Atlantic Chicken stuffed with shrimp and scallops with Newburg sauce. Meh...Okay.
My husband had the beef in wine sauce.
My father had shrimp skewers. ..

There wasn't anything spectacular that makes me want to come back or recommend. The service was mediocre at best.

3 adults and 1 child $81.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I gotta say WOW, what a lovely Restaurant, it's like this cute and classy jewel. I have travel around the world and eaten in so many restaurants. I really love the decor, is very welcoming. Very warm and i love the 2 different rooms if you want something casual you can sit in the booths in the front or bar and if you want something nicer and classier the dining room is gorgeous. The service is wonderful, and the food is amazing! It's like a combination of american-european and a little latino. I really love the concept. The presentation is spot on. I love their wine selection, and the live music is perfect because you can enjoy the music and still have a conversation. There is nothing like this restaurant in the area and im telling everybody about it. I had the Chicken Atlantis and what a delicious dish, the combination of chicken and seafood with that amazing sauce, the vegetables al dente, so fresh and tasty. As appetizer i had the scallops, and wow, great flavors, cooked perfectly, nice generous portion. Outstanding!!!! love love love Parkview Cafe. Making reservations for Valentines already

1  Thank Bianca M
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is a quaint little restaurant nestled in Debary. Great service combined with awesome food makes this a great place to have a date night with my wife. I love the chicken lettuce wrap and the jerk soup. My wife had the pepper steak and never used her steak knife.

We will be back.

1  Thank FlyBoy32725
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Went with some good friends last Saturday for an Italian dinner. I got the Italian seafood platter with risotto, it was delicious!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My wife and I go about once a week to the Parkview Cafe for lunch. We sit in a booth near the front door. It is very quiet and restful there. The menu selection is not vast, but they do have 4 or 5 very good selections. If you have not tried it, we recommend it.